Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BssGbSyCAAAv0xK.jpg:large

Can't wait to see Tartarugas NINJA!!............wait huh??? :lol

Can anyone help me out and know how much is a fair price for each ninja turtles comiquette from sideshow would be?

Can anyone help me out and know how much is a fair price for each ninja turtles comiquette from sideshow would be?
To be honest they sold for about 250. A FAIR price would be what you paid plus shipping plus maybe $50-100 on top.

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

They sold for $250 years ago. :lol You'd be extremely lucky to get those for that price now. Going rate is like $500-$700 for regs and $600-$1k for ex. It fluctuates around those numbers.

It sucks they keep pumping out Hulk renditions and they won't revisit these guys. Would be nice to get a shot at picking a new version of them at retail eventually. I don't even care if it's an absurd ES. Just want some classic turtles on my shelf.

It sucks they keep pumping out Hulk renditions and they won't revisit these guys. Would be nice to get a shot at picking a new version of them at retail eventually. I don't even care if it's an absurd ES. Just want some classic turtles on my shelf.
Serious

They sold for $250 years ago. :lol You'd be extremely lucky to get those for that price now. Going rate is like $500-$700 for regs and $600-$1k for ex. It fluctuates around those numbers.

I see, I have an oppurtunity to buy mike ex, Ralph ex, and don ex, Leo reg but painted bandana blue no box, mouser, and shredder with only one head and no box for $2300? Is that a good deal? And the seller stated Ralph, mouser, shredder and leo are samples, is that rarer since they have no number

Frankly, I wouldn't pay $2300 for that arrangement. Complete and without customization perhaps, but otherwise I think the seller is asking too much. But in the end, it all comes down to how badly you want these statues.

I like turtles but I agree. That's a lot of dough. I am going to wait long as it may be for SS to revisit fingers crossed.

Frankly, I wouldn't pay $2300 for that arrangement. Complete and without customization perhaps, but otherwise I think the seller is asking too much. But in the end, it all comes down to how badly you want these statues.

i see, i just wanted to get an idea of what other people think because i honestly don't know how much these are going for now a days, i just got the opportunity to buy these but wasn't sure if the deal was a good one because i just don't know much about them, plus I'm more interested in the playmates cold cast version of the turtles, which i like better

i see, i just wanted to get an idea of what other people think because i honestly don't know how much these are going for now a days, i just got the opportunity to buy these but wasn't sure if the deal was a good one because i just don't know much about them, plus I'm more interested in the playmates cold cast version of the turtles, which i like better

I think it's a good deal. I paid 2300 for only 4 turtles. Mikey wasn't even ex. They sell for about 5-600 a piece and Donny goes for more. You could def make you money back if you had to. I wish I would of had your deal lol. I don't regret paying it. They are the best statues I own.

Can you hook me up with that guy? I want to buy shredder and mouser :)

For those who don't know MondoTees will be selling figures now too. Starting with Iron Giant as well as TMNT based on original art work like Original first stuff, and Mike Mitchell art. Here's a teaser from Justin Ishmael's Instagram guys
qyjyvure.jpg

Back