Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's then only way the wife doesn't strangle me in my sleep. For some reason $60-$100 flex payments don't bother her but paying $400-$600 a pop make her question my hobby...lol

yup, received notice to have funds ready on thursday 7/24 for processing friday 7/25...then today got an email notifying change to 8/25

yup, received notice to have funds ready on thursday 7/24 for processing friday 7/25...then today got an email notifying change to 8/25

Yikes...I haven't got that email yet.

Damn...and I just went to all the trouble to have this shipped to my parents house because I am on holidays next week!!

Anyone else get this notice yet?

I don't have any emails yet

8ubydazu.jpg

I don't have any emails yet

Me either.

From SS Alex on SF:

Hi Alex, people who flexed Gladiator Hulk got a processing notice for July 25th, while the full payers still didn't receive any shipping soon notice.
Will this be another Superman situation, that the flex payers will get theirs first while full payers will wait (some for months) for theirs?

This is another case of split shipments coming through due to the sheer size of the piece. Only so much can fit in a container at a time and since Gladiator Hulk is quite large it will be a few shipments before all orders are fulfilled.

Hopefully there will not be as long a wait as Superman.

Last edited:
Me either.

From SS Alex on SF:

Hi Alex, people who flexed Gladiator Hulk got a processing notice for July 25th, while the full payers still didn't receive any shipping soon notice.
Will this be another Superman situation, that the flex payers will get theirs first while full payers will wait (some for months) for theirs?

This is another case of split shipments coming through due to the sheer size of the piece. Only so much can fit in a container at a time and since Gladiator Hulk is quite large it will be a few shipments before all orders are fulfilled.

Hopefully there will not be as long a wait as Superman.

Not sure if SSC cares whether buyers are flex or full... They get full payment by the time it ships either way. You could argue flex is more attractive to SSC because they get some go the money months ahead of shipment, sometimes over a year.

Back