Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can honestly say that this the best paint application of HULK's true color:) Fantastic sculpt from Martin Canale as always:) Sometimes I think that if Martin do the all sculpts, will I be more happier:) Just joking:)

What is the Hulk's true color? I've seen so many variations in colors on Hulk it's not even funny.

I'd be a liar if I told anyone what the Hulk's true color is cause I really wouldn't know. :lol

Maybe my mistake, I just want to say the comiquette is so pale and the avengers one is so yellow but this one looks awesome:) Let's say not "true" but good mixture of yellow and green...

I really wanted to. Only a couple major things stopped me. Money and posture. But next to Skaar. :drool:ohbfrank:

:lol I hear you, for me it is truly the armor. Bust out a shirtless raging Hulk inspired by this guy and I'm sold:

Keown Hulk.jpg

From the teeth, to the nose, to the eyes... That looks like the face on the green hulk premium format, but less angry. And probably a different hair style.s

Either way. Both looks awesome. And more hulk options.... I'm down with that. :hi5:

:hi5: I know most will disagree with me but yes, I do want more Hulk options. Have not been able to pull the trigger on the recent explosion of Hulks. I am happy for those who have though.

Back