Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam Sandler makes money. the people that did Scary movie 5 and Meet the spartans make money.

Even Resident Evil movies made money for Paul Anderson, that would mean that those guys are good directors.

movies can make money yet still be done in a horrible way by awful people. this is kind of bizarre but it happens. most americans will go see anything that is playing for some reason even if it is horrible

This is another thing I don't get. How Two and a Half Men still run. How can people still love/watch that. :s

I know it's off topic but it's still the freaky way it is. I remember when people slated Fast and the Furious. It's still going 10 years later.

Also, if you look at those numbers; most of the money was made internationally ($700 million). :lol

Avatar made 2 billion overseas, sci fi and fantasy are big money worldwide. Turtles will probably top out around 120 domestic but make another 300 overseas.

I remember the huge pizza craze in 1990 in the UK. Did pizza's take off more than ever when the 90s film came out in America?

Heh, that intro always gave me goosebumps back in the early 90s. It's all everyone spoke of in school. Turtles, pizza, turtles stickers, figures, pencil cases you name it.

I remember the huge pizza craze in 1990 in the UK. Did pizza's take off more than ever when the 90s film came out in America?

Heh, that intro always gave me goosebumps back in the early 90s. It's all everyone spoke of in school. Turtles, pizza, turtles stickers, figures, pencil cases you name it.

There was a pizza craze in the UK? :lol Wow. Pizza was pizza. I didn't feel like it was a craze. It was a normal 'merican thing that I grew up with.

yeah, I realized that the other day. The only thing that America Makes,
You would think, since it is all they export, that they would try to make a better type of product... :slap

funny part is most of the movies aren't even made in America lol

Back