Sideshow Leatherface PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My next guess would be the niche fan base maybe...or something to do with licensing? :/

You know, I wanted to assume licensing but then I also thought, wouldn't they have gotten the go ahead before even making a proto? Or do they have to make a proto to show off first? I don't actually know how it works. I just think about how disappointed I am that he's not on my shelf and well, that's that. I need more horror PF's SIDESHOW!!!

You know, I wanted to assume licensing but then I also thought, wouldn't they have gotten the go ahead before even making a proto? Or do they have to make a proto to show off first? I don't actually know how it works. I just think about how disappointed I am that he's not on my shelf and well, that's that. I need more horror PF's SIDESHOW!!!

I could see it depending on the license. Maybe they built the prototype to show they could do it justice and try to get the license to sell the piece.

Anyone interested in a leatherface PF? No original box and an arm peg issue. I am looking for $300 shipped in the US. Pm me for pics.

This is a shot in the dark but here it is. Anyone have a chainsaw arm for LF PF that they wanna trade/sell. Any chance yes let me know.

There needs to be a classic PF in his butchers apron and original mask like his first appearance, perhaps EX could be a mallet and bucket

Back