Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

Wouldn't it just be a change in the head-sculpt? I think they could offer a "sick" Joker as just an extra head.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Just looking at that damn face is enough to make me want this figure. That's the most "Batman" looking Batman ever.:lecture :lol

That's my favorite thing about it too. He looks like he's kicked so much ass that he can't even keep count anymore.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

How else can they make this look work without a molded rubber suit? I think they are stuck with rubber but what they need to invest in is the quality of the rubber they use. It is out there, they just need to pony up the extra costs! Again, they could just make the Origins suit or the Arkham Knight suit and use fabric and plastic and just skip this version.

After seeing the ED209 Rubber debacle, the material is a valid concern

So excited for this, finally! I would imagine we will get the Joker. The only thing is I don't know which version I would prefer. Normal Joker and Sick Joker should be two different figures because his suit is much more beat up and dim when he is sick. If I got an AC normal Joker, it would technically be a Clayface figure. Although you could just call it Asylum Joker.

Has anyone had problems with the 89 Batman's rubber suit? I still think they could've done that figure without any rubber, but does it hold up? I'm just curious, because, if so, we'd actually have a precedent for HT rubber that doesn't deteriorate.:lol

The first Dark Knight figures didn't seem to have rubber problems. It's a crap shoot.

How could they have done the 89 Batman without rubber? That's what the actual suit was made out of. I guess it could have been a plastic articulated body but that would have looked way too cheap.

Has anyone had problems with the 89 Batman's rubber suit? I still think they could've done that figure without any rubber, but does it hold up? I'm just curious, because, if so, we'd actually have a precedent for HT rubber that doesn't deteriorate.:lol

Well considering the figure is 3 years old... Alot of ppl still have thier figures so it's pretty safe to say that it's holding up...

If HT really wanted to milk a license they should milk this one. So so many great character designs.

How could they have done the 89 Batman without rubber? That's what the actual suit was made out of. I guess it could have been a plastic articulated body but that would have looked way too cheap.

The Neca 1/4 doesn't look cheap.

Finally a *real* batman. Can't wait!!!

If HT really wanted to milk a license they should milk this one. So so many great character designs.

Yep... I'd love for them to do:
Batman
Joker
Nightwing
Mr Freeze
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Two Face

at a minimum...

I wonder how big a Hot Toys Clayface would be?:lol

How else can they make this look work without a molded rubber suit? I think they are stuck with rubber but what they need to invest in is the quality of the rubber they use. It is out there, they just need to pony up the extra costs! Again, they could just make the Origins suit or the Arkham Knight suit and use fabric and plastic and just skip this version.

Agreed,

At this point, I'm ready for an Origins/AK version… However, I'm still on board for this version. I only hope it's followed by an AC Joker and Harley Quinn… Thus far, the AC Quinn is by far my favorite Quinn within the franchise!

This is VGM. HT ain't milking ****.

I greatly dislike the Arkham Harley. She's Joker's psycho biker tramp, and it does away with a lot of her character's charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back