Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

I really was debating my need for this but the more I look at that pic the more it needs to be on my shelf.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

10513368_10152658244856096_3060280611025143237_n.jpg

It's 2014 and we haven't learned how to use focus on our smartphones?! :(

These pics aren't allowed, people are sneaking them right now tonight, thus the quality.

Figures looks nice is the suit rubber or cloth ? It looks cloth.

Absolutely stunning, I can't wait to see the official pics. It'd be awesome if the reason SSC didn't want pics was because HT was intending to release official ones tonight.

He'll be going next to my Man of Steel Superman (which I put a Christopher Reeve head on top of)--that way Superman will have someone in his height range to hang with.

Absolutely stunning, I can't wait to see the official pics. It'd be awesome if the reason SSC didn't want pics was because HT was intending to release official ones tonight.

I hope so. They already showed official pics for Star Lord, BTTF, and Iron Man. It'd be nice to wake up tomorrow and see some spiffy official shots of Arkham Bats.

that looks terrible.

Looks like Gordon and "Robin" are there too.

Profile shot. Really excited to see the official announcement.

10559790_936595006366167_3483119947095028840_n.jpg

I just need it in my life.

Underoos look a little baggy and the thighs look kinda stubby but I'm sure it will be fine in the end. I think this is going to be the best looking Batman fig to date.

Underoos look a little baggy and the thighs look kinda stubby but I'm sure it will be fine in the end. I think this is going to be the best looking Batman fig to date.
Have you seen how bulky this guy is in-game?! :lol Dude is huge.

My only complaint about the prototype would be his gauntlets which looks to be on the small side.

14707207896_2209d66405_k.jpg

The way his legs are posed makes them seem stubby, but the upper body is absolutely perfect.

I just noticed the grapnel gun has no hook, which means it might be deployable. Not too shabby honestly, that might make for some cool displays

Either way, we know he'll have a batarang, maybe multiple, the grapnel gun, spray gel and line launcher but not much else atm. He'll probably get the Freeze grenade, remote electrical charge gun, not much else. I know there are variations on the batarangs, so that may happen. Alternate expressions could work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back