Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Wonder Girl, pg 34)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Starfire page 20)

Hey just saw son of batman animated movie it was pretty cool. A Talia bishoujo would be nice! But she does remind me of black widow. As for zatanna I will YouTube her to find out more about her. I want to know if she's a hero or villian? Maybe both like catwoman and Talia?

I want to know if she's a hero or villain? Maybe both like catwoman and Talia?

She is no villain!!
Zatanna_Zatara_(Injustice_The_Regime)_003.jpg

Damn! This is so awesome! What site is this? I book marked this faster then a mouse running for cheese. So freaking happy to have that episode! I see there's others as well. For some reason YouTube seem to have got rid of most of the full episodes. I seen a lot on youtube but not the ones here. I don't know how I missed this. Again thanks so much really appreciate this link ;) can't wait to see this episode and more!!!!! Thank you!

As for zatanna I will YouTube her to find out more about her. I want to know if she's a hero or villian? Maybe both like catwoman and Talia?
:slap :slap :thud:

Damn! This is so awesome! What site is this? I book marked this faster then a mouse running for cheese. So freaking happy to have that episode!
confused-batman.jpg

I cannot wait for Zatanna :D

Hopefully we will see a sculpt and the finished Black Canary.

Since there was two Marvel announcements so far, hopefully they will do another DC one too (unless the Batwoman head sculpt was an announcement)

Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Zatanna announced)

If we get to see a finished Black Canary piece at SDCC I'll consider that an announcement. :gah:

Bat woman looks great! Now I need to research her to see what or when she showed up in the comics or hopefully some animated shows like justice league unlimited.

It looks great, though I'm not too thrilled about the face. It could use some work.

Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Zatanna pg 24)

I agree with Mistermark, I think the face looks awesome. I love the whole thing but I'm not too crazy about the fishnets...wish they could hide the seam somehow or make them a little cleaner

Back