1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wait it out and then file when you haven't received anything after some time. Your money is relatively safe. You can't cancel at this point unless it's with the seller's permission.

toysking have again more than 10 available .. freaky in my opinion

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

I know I ordered one so I`m also waiting as well

The low price is weird, but the estimated shipping times and feedback are nothing I haven't seen before. I've ordered from Asia before, just nothing high end from China. The shipping times are often listed as quite long, but I've noticed that stuff from Asia tends to arrive surprisingly fast.

I've noticed that stuff from Asia tends to arrive surprisingly fast.

Me too, when the stuff is shipped right away. :) In my experience over this past year alone, stuff that takes a very long time is often shipped weeks after it's marked as shipped. Sometimes there are legitimate delays in the postal system that no one on the outside can account for. Above all this, I've received great service from everyone I've dealt with via eBay in the past 18 months, regardless of where they're from.

i dont know what to do .. he reponses so quick to questions .. what does paypal do, if the seller send u a tracking number, but he did not send the right article? i think the money is lost, right?

i dont know what to do .. he reponses so quick to questions .. what does paypal do, if the seller send u a tracking number, but he did not send the right article? i think the money is lost, right?

Yeah, he responded to me quickly too, until I asked about the shipping time, then never heard a word back. Since then I panicked and ordered the last one -- until he put 10 more -- and still no word from him.

What's he got now, 30 figures going? I'm sure he's toyshome2014 too.

Sweet! Enjoy your new $179 Hasbro 12" Snowtrooper!!!! ;)

I fully expect that IF it really ships out. Like Pixel says, sometimes it ships but doesn't leave "the mystery port" for days or weeks.

Look, if I had this to do over again, I'd sit it out and see what happens.

No. Then you file an "item not as described" complaint with PayPal. You provide copies of the auction listing and all documentation, plus photos and documentation about what you received.

Back