1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off the top of my head, I would say $179 US dollars can easily be 2 months wage for a factory worker in China.

And the first time that I'm hoping to have a "back door" experience.

Agent Cooper Thumbs Up.gif

I emailed the seller asking if the figure comes in the original packaging and if they were from SS. He responded with yes to both questions.

Who has updated tracking status on this? Once you have an update that says it's left the country, switch tracking to your home/domestic postal service with the same number - that way you should get additional detailed information as it moves within your own country.

Who has updated tracking status on this? Once you have an update that says it's left the country, switch tracking to your home/domestic postal service with the same number - that way you should get additional detailed information as it moves within your own country.

I'm waiting for that. So far its been processed and "despatched" but doesn't say shipped necessarily. USPS is also keeping track with the same info from Shanghai.

Its clear he sent "something".

yeah I got a box in today. I thought it was my snow trooper because it had the brown shipper said snowtrooper exclusive noticed the the box was light. I found out it was from duane a figure he sent me. I was scared at first until I saw what it was

I still believe you guys will get the trooper.

Don't believe the seller would jeopardize the positive feed backs he earned.:)
Coming from an unfamiliar location, it's definitely much tougher for the seller to gain trust.

I mean looking at volume, it has been good business for the seller.

Good luck everyone!:clap

I ordered it! I'll only live once... We'll see what we get. I saved the listing in case something happens.

My question is, it seems that so many fellow freaks here alone are making the purchase.

Didn't someone mention that there are only 10 pieces available.

Is anyone keeping track?

Back