(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Why would someone outbid me on the black crumb
That is not nice

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Was I supposed to order Lego 3D for you??? :monkey3
OK, done deal. Sorry, Slynger. It makes it easier to ship for me, plus is a bonus for someone who had to wait a lot longer than I expected to get their Lego Movie...
I MAY be able to get more. I have to check. I'll post if I do.

No worries, makes perfect sense to me. It's Waller I will never speak with again. :mad:

Jumbo Jabba w/ throne from GG?!?! I gotta see this. I'd honestly probably go for a Jumbo Rancor if they made it depending on the price.

Jumbo Jabba w/ throne from GG?!?! I gotta see this. I'd honestly probably go for a Jumbo Rancor if they made it depending on the price.
He means the Black Series from Hasbro. But I'm not sure if he is getting a loose crumb, or the entire box set.

Don't EVER buy an ASUS laptop. This piece of **** stopped playing sound. I've gone through all the settings and even plugged in an external speaker and nothing. What a ****ing piece of ****. :mad:

Sorry, dude. :(

Kenben can order more if he gets two more to commit. :)

No worries, just poking fun is all.

Thanks to jedisword, clearer pic -

y9y8e5eq.jpg

Bummer, I've been interested in reading this series... wish I'd known it was $15 yesterday. $28 seems like a good deal, but not if I know it was $15 :lol

So is the series done, or is this just a hardcover of the first part of it. The description on Amazon wasn't real detailed.

I have the single issues of the mini series... I read it and didn't care too much for it. But I'm not as hard core of a SW guy as some of you.

I have the single issues of the mini series... I read it and didn't care too much for it. But I'm not as hard core of a SW guy as some of you.
I want it just for the art. Looks pretty cool to me...
And yeah, I heard you aren't "hard core." Rumor has it you are totally "soft core"... They have pills for that, ya know!

Here are all the Hasbro photos in high res:

https://www.yodasnews.com/images-sdcc-hasbro-panel/

The Black series Tauntaun looks like a shrunk down version of the 12-inch Action Collection Tauntaun.

View attachment 123004
I'm just about done with Hasbro. I will get any OT and PT 3.75" they haven't done before (yes, even PT). But I'm done with re-packs and resculpts. And I'm not getting Rebels... And hopefully not the new movie either. That ANH Leia looks so nice, except for the face. I hope they fix that. Otherwise I'd have to put a bag over her head...

Tomorrow will be the deal breaker on my house situation. Ours is getting inspected and we're going hunting for a new one. The next 24 hrs should be interesting. Fingers crossed I find a 4th bedroom or finished basement otherwise everything is going...

Tomorrow will be the deal breaker on my house situation. Ours is getting inspected and we're going hunting for a new one. The next 24 hrs should be interesting. Fingers crossed I find a 4th bedroom or finished basement otherwise everything is going...
Good luck!!!

Topps put up another 400 of the ROTJ Widevision sets... For anyone hoping to score a FLOSI sketch on a relic, it is slim to none:
The sketch relics are tough hits, ewok is 1 in 7 sets and the sail barge is 1 in 21 sets.
https://entertainment.topps.com/2014-return-of-the-jedi.html

Back