(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Huh, I didn't know they could do that to teachers. Sorry to hear. Do you teach one particular area of study? What grades?

Yeah, it's a mess. They can move you at will once you sign that contract. The time of the day between the two right now is the larger issue. Just one. Computers 7-12

Did you like your SS stuff? Hope that was the right figure and that the Oreos didn't suck.

Crap!!! I missed out on the exclusive Marty!

That is almost certainly artillery. Maybe 706 or 756.

This.... I dont work with artillery in my unit we mainly do pipeline, construction and supply but ive ran over one of those in a D7 dozer and they had to clear the field lol.

Thanks guys! I had a funny feeling someone here would know. :)

Yeah, it's a mess. They can move you at will once you sign that contract. The time of the day between the two right now is the larger issue. Just one. Computers 7-12

Did you like your SS stuff? Hope that was the right figure and that the Oreos didn't suck.

That was you!?!? Yes everything was perfect thank you. The Rocketeer is an awesome figure and I can't wait for the rest of the Reaction lines. And it was Reese Oreos, how could they suck? :) thanks again, I really appreciate it.

I learned a new word watching the LEGO Movie again tonight. :lol

"bon vivants" - Batman says it when describing the Star Wars crew. Learning new things every day!!

Yep. But it could very well be Sideshow hype tactics. I'd just get on the waitlist if you want it , and I'm sure you'll get one. Then again, if you were going to use points, it might be a problem.

They probably do that so people can't use points.

That's a good call. They lie to us, those fat stupid Sideshows!!!!!!!! :(

Crap!!! I missed out on the exclusive Marty!

Are you kidding? Already! :mad:

WTF! I guess I'll jump on the waitlist. :panic:

Yep. But it could very well be Sideshow hype tactics. I'd just get on the waitlist if you want it , and I'm sure you'll get one. Then again, if you were going to use points, it might be a problem.

They probably do that so people can't use points.

Well, it was an Ami-Con exclusive to begin with so maybe SSC didn't have all that many left to put up for order and it's legitimately sold out...? Either way I'm glad I didn't wait. I'm sure some wait lists will convert though.

So glad I'm sticking to my guns abs passing on Marty!

Though I enjoy Waller's idea of a movie shelf.

Must resist!

No worries you guys. You will get him.

I'm not risking my points with the Wait List, regular edition it is. I'll just hope for the guitar to show up on eBay.

In case anyone was befuddled. I wasn't after a Marty, just wanted MC and others who want one, to have the chance.

I'm done collecting... :panic:

Maybe... I was considering as the collection would be small and would fit in a tiny house. ;)

In case anyone was befuddled. I wasn't after a Marty, just wanted MC and others who want one, to have the chance.

I'm done collecting... :panic:

h41850DF5.jpg

R2-KT is coming...

Hellboy is coming...

Artoo 1/6 is coming...

Then I'm out! Maybe a eFX Yoda would pull me in. Maybe! :D

Back