(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I'm watching Sin City now in preparation for seeing the sequel this weekend... LOVE the original. I hope the sequel is good too...

Awesome! And :lol

:lol

I dunno. Kinda sucks that you have to park on your side so you can watch the sideways screen... No wonder it's only 10 bucks for a triple feature...

It looks pretty dead on when I'm in my car. I might want to get here earlier to get a bit closer next time, though. There's a cute horror girl here, but she has a boyfriend, of course. I wouldn't talk to her anyway.

I'll give a one word clue and you guys guess what happened: Chien.

You posted this at 11:38! :D

Did he give you a Lego Tumbler?

And by Lego Tumbler, of course I mean the sexual connotation. :lecture

Oh god! Its the box from seven isn't it? :horror

null-70.jpg

null-69.jpg

:lol

Seemed like they felt good to me.

My ballzz? ;)

I thought that was gonna be our little secret.

Yup. He got me the big tumbler. Chien is beyond generous. I didn't even know he had my new address?!

Definitely player of the year. MVP! I loves him! :D

It looks pretty dead on when I'm in my car. I might want to get here earlier to get a bit closer next time, though. There's a cute horror girl here, but she has a boyfriend, of course. I wouldn't talk to her anyway.
That's not what I meant... Your picture was sideways, so I was making a joke...
As for the girl, kill her boyfriend. The screams will blend right in with the action... Then offer to take her home!

Ummmm, I'll buy him a drink. fury can handle the other one, while punk is humping his leg...

I think if I'm down there anyway, and punk is already in the mix, we might as well make it a...

*******. ;)

I'm watching Sin City now in preparation for seeing the sequel this weekend... LOVE the original. I hope the sequel is good too...

The first one is alright for me it's not all that great but I don't hate it either. The second was more of the same at least for me.

I think if I'm down there anyway, and punk is already in the mix, we might as well make it a...

*******. ;)
:lol Have at it! They're all yours!

The first one is alright for me it's not all that great but I don't hate it either. The second was more of the same at least for me.
I like the style. I'm sure I'll enjoy the new one as much as the first. But you never know, I could be disappointed...

As for the girl, kill her boyfriend. The screams will blend right in with the action... Then offer to take her home!

You should look into Apple products. They display images correctly, unlike all the junk you use. :lecture

And, I'm caught up!

My photography skills are amateurish at best. But if it's entirely sideways, my uploads to this forum do that sometimes for some reason. They'll look fine on my phone and be sideways on my laptop. Dave needs to look into that.

I like the style. I'm sure I'll enjoy the new one as much as the first. But you never know, I could be disappointed...

I think if you like the first you'll like this one. It's pretty much more of the same.

You should look into Apple products. They display images correctly, unlike all the junk you use. :lecture

And, I'm caught up!
:pfft: I'm as anti-Apple as they come! But if they had named it Blueberry, I probably would have bought every single product they released!

My photography skills are amateurish at best. But if it's entirely sideways, my uploads to this forum do that sometimes for some reason. They'll look fine on my phone and be sideways on my laptop. Dave needs to look into that.
That's weird. Yeah, it was entirely sideways when viewed on my PC...

I think if you like the first you'll like this one. It's pretty much more of the same.
We're going tomorrow morning at 11:25am. Not my choice, but I guess it doesn't matter. Only 2D. But if I like it a lot, I'll probably see it again in 3D.

My ****ing debit card was hacked and I got a stupid charge from Sunrise, FL for a little bit of money. At least the bank caught it immediately. But now, I have to wait up to seven business days to get a replacement card, and I'm traveling! Most of you know I don't want to use credit cards now. But my hand may be forced if the new debit card doesn't show up before I leave for CA...

This is what I get for being mean to King. :(

Back