(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Watching Harmy's Star Wars last night reminded me of how many figures Kenner did not make that should've been. I wish I had some customizing talent. :(

Same, I would love to be able to get into customizing figures but art is not something I excel at... I'd probably destroy the figure rather than making it look great.

:lol:lol

"would you like some melted butter with your probing sir?"

I bet that's good lubricant. :monkey1

Same, I would love to be able to get into customizing figures but art is not something I excel at... I'd probably destroy the figure rather than making it look great.

I always wanted a Tarkin and Sandtrooper. I bet a Sandtrooper would be easy to pull off.

With the GoT talk right now the books are great, I'm starting the second and love them and the show equally. Is it weird that at my future wedding I want "The Rains of Castamere" to be played just to really mess with people?

A line had started months before he ever posted a list, we have just been waiting for him to dig through his warehouse to get to the figs to make a list. :lol

Oh… :lol

If ghost stuff scares you, you should come spend a week with me. The house I live has had two people die in it (nearly three) and strange **** happens on the regular.

When my wife moved in she was scared to be alone there for the first few months and had a hell of a time sleeping at night :lol

I live in a murder house too.

The man who built the house shot his wife and then himself.

I think there might be ghosts here because it always feels like someone's watching when i jerk off :panic:

Real Ghost Stories with host No Pantz Valdez :rock

I should pitch that!

I would say you have a very good chance of getting your own show, considering the stuff they show on TV now :lol

:thwak I've been in line for a few weeks...

But I'll still get behind you in another way. ;)

$2350 sent to Uncle Scam. I hate tax season. :mad:

i_want_your_money_unclesam1.jpg

Watching Harmy's Star Wars last night reminded me of how many figures Kenner did not make that should've been. I wish I had some customizing talent. :(

I had plans to start getting into making figures this year but with trying to sell the house my plans of reworking the garages and setting up a workspace have been put on hold. :(

Awesome, so after being dicked around and cancelled because my insurance company says we didn't pay the premiums (because their systems were hosed beyond belief), now we get notice that the doctors they said were covered under our new OBUMMERCARE plan are no longer covered.

WHAT THE ****!!!!!!

This country is goin' to ****. Hope you guys enjoy the ride.

Probably leaves the undesirable butter smell in certain areas, though. :lol

:lol

I think there might be ghosts here because it always feels like someone's watching when i jerk off :panic:

Nah, that's just my webcam. You earn me $15,000 a month. That's why my taxes are so high!

Hey buddy, if that's what you need to help push you over the edge, god bless ya. Different strokes for different folks... :naughty

I just started the second book in the GoT series (I know it's really A Song of Ice and Fire, but GoT is easier to say) and I'm really enjoying the read. The first book really is followed pretty closely by the series, but with the second book I'm already seeing more differences.

But King, I'd not recommend them for you... the books are all words and a lot of them.

Just wait until you progress to book 5. Numerous characters are missing in the TV show And even added existing characters to scenes where they shouldnt. However it all ends with same result.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Nah, that's just my webcam. You earn me $15,000 a month. That's why my taxes are so high!

Speaking of, I don't think camera #2 (Chiencam) is working. Can you send someone over to fix it?

IBut King, I'd not recommend them for you... the books are all words and a lot of them.
Ugh, sounds awful. Thanks for the warning.
IronFingaz said:

That's awesome! One day you'll grow a beard and hack you family to bits with an ax. :lecture

I would say you have a very good chance of getting your own show, considering the stuff they show on TV now :lol

True. And I can play to the untapped No Pantz demographic.

Awesome, so after being dicked around and cancelled because my insurance company says we didn't pay the premiums (because their systems were hosed beyond belief), now we get notice that the doctors they said were covered under our new OBUMMERCARE plan are no longer covered.

WHAT THE ****!!!!!!

This country is goin' to ****. Hope you guys enjoy the ride.

Jeez.

Insurance is such a fawning chicken **** scam.

Jeez.

Insurance is such a fawning chicken **** scam.

We're seriously thinking of cancelling it and pay the penalty, especially since we were doing this for our son (who basically just lost his Dr). If we wanted the same coverage we used to have (forget the deductible, which DOUBLED), we would have to DOUBLE our premiums. :lol

People going through the corporate structure will be immune for a year or so, then I'm assuming all hell will break loose on those plans too.At that point it will be "Welcome to the elite vs everyone else" plan. :lol

We're seriously thinking of cancelling it and pay the penalty, especially since we were doing this for our son (who basically just lost his Dr). If we wanted the same coverage we used to have (forget the deductible, which DOUBLED), we would have to DOUBLE our premiums. :lol

People going through the corporate structure will be immune for a year or so, then I'm assuming all hell will break loose on those plans too.At that point it will be "Welcome to the elite vs everyone else" plan. :lol

What a joke.

I have insurance with BCBS through the state and even we're getting a good old fashion butt ****ing. Our insurance went up 25% every pay period AND they raised all our deductables and co-pays.

Without getting all political. Long term with some fixes I think The Affordable Care Act will be a good thing. It's gonna take time to make it where it needs to be and also time to take away the power the insurance companies have.

Politics are my nightmare. :monkey4

Back