(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

tumblr_nao8jbyKOH1s6w6foo1_500.jpg

LOVE!!!!!!!

slynger - your Artoo has shipped! Be sure to let me know he arrives, probably by Monday.

JJJ - I'm looking at my vintage stuff now, I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

Flosi - Only two more weeks! What we gonna do? (I had one beer the other night, and started to feel effects the next morning) :( (So Vodka for me!)

Everyone else - Hi! :wave

No Han in Carbonite for me either... could be worse, could have been the 2nd place winner on that one. I think I'd be more annoyed at getting the ****** grab-bag when I was just one spot away from glory :lol

slynger - your Artoo has shipped! Be sure to let me know he arrives, probably by Monday.

Flosi - Only two more weeks! What we gonna do? (I had one beer the other night, and started to feel effects the next morning) :( (So Vodka for me!)

No problem, I'll let you know. Thanks again.

The house should be all closed by then too!!! We gotta text it over. I'm down for whatever (within the boundaries of my sexuality) :lol

The house should be all closed by then too!!! We gotta text it over. I'm down for whatever (within the boundaries of my sexuality) :lol

It's a good thing you put that in there. :lol

Chatting with Sideshow, trying to get my last flex payment for Hellboy all finalized so he can ship sooner than Sept. 15! :panic:

Is that Prowse? I don't think so… A stuntman then? :dunno

I can't tell if you're joking or not. I hope so because that is the late Bob Anderson who was a master swordsman who donned the Vader suit for the ESB duel and the ROTJ duel and coordinated the SW duel. He was the swordmaster of LOTR and also worked with the Princess Bride fencing duel between Inigo and Westley.

It sounds like Tyler Stout sent out the e-mails, so I think I'm screwed unless I get picked on the second round by chance.

No email either. Sorry... :(

Sideshow Kristie: one moment
Ok i can go ahead and charge your final payment plus shipping, would you like me to do so?

me: Yes please.

Sideshow Kristie: Thank you. I have charged your final payment and sent your order down to shipping. This should ship out in the next 1-3 business days.
Is there anything else I can help you with?

me: No thank you, unless you want to give me a bronze Vader.
wink.png

Thanks so much! Great service as always.

Sideshow Kristie:
smile.png
You're Welcome!!! Have a Nice Day!

Back