(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Just donated two short comic boxes full of DVDs and CDs to Goodwill! Feels good to lighten the load. :D

Too busy this week to post. Need to catch up this weekend.

Been slowly pulling business from my old company. My psycho ex boss sent an email today saying I was slandering him and the company. Part of me wants to send you guys the Facebook page for them and have you trash the food and owner. Hmmm

This is a piece of trash who used a fake black southern accent when he talked to our African American cashier. Who referred to our Hispanic employees as pieces of furniture who he could move around or throw in the trash. Who spent all day playing the drums instead of learning the company his rich daddy bought him. Slander? No Lou,I just told people the truth about what a scumbag you are.

Vent here, but play nice in the business world. It will carry you much further to rely on your own resourcefulness and artistry. ;)

Ugh, some bad news for the Orlando trip... info in the group thread.

I can't access that here on the mobile app. I hope all is well Steve. Text me if ya need me...

Morning everyone

Morning!!!

If this was Sunday-Wed, I'd just be starting my work day so I know the feeling.

Just donated two short comic boxes full of DVDs and CDs to Goodwill! Feels good to lighten the load. :D

Very nice! Purge, baby, purge!!! :rock

Too busy this week to post. Need to catch up this weekend.

Been slowly pulling business from my old company. My psycho ex boss sent an email today saying I was slandering him and the company. Part of me wants to send you guys the Facebook page for them and have you trash the food and owner. Hmmm

I know. Don't sink to his level.

If ya wanna, I'm here to help. ;)

Folks went to Florida for a vacation. Mom hadn't been anyplace for a while so Dad surprised her the other day about this little trip. So I took the day off so my chihuahuas wouldn't have to be in the kennel for 12 hours while I was at work then doing errands after. So I'm spending the day with them having a little LOTR marathon. Been a pretty great day!

I can't access that here on the mobile app. I hope all is well Steve. Text me if ya need me...

Oh nothing major, just that the place I had lined up for us to stay at fell through.
Didn't mean for that to seem all cryptic.

We were chatting Reaction while I was at the Goodwill Titus! :hi5:

Niiiiiice!!! :rock

I wish we had Goodwill stores here. I found so much good stuff at Goodwill and Salvation Army while living in PA.

Oh nothing major, just that the place I had lined up for us to stay at fell through.
Didn't mean for that to seem all cryptic.

:lol and here I am like a schmuck all concerned.

At the emergency room. Fawkhead trucker hit my in-laws on the freeway. They're banged up but doing fine.

I ever tell you guys I hate truckers.

Back