(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Waller I didn't check did that bust show up today? They acted like it might.

Waller I didn't check did that bust show up today? They acted like it might.

It did and it's freaking awesome! I'll get payment to you shortly. Thanks again for helping me out! :duff

Yeah, I played with iTunes downloads for a few years. Now I'm back to vinyl. Old is in, baby! :lol

I can't buy stuff straight digitally, will always get the CD. Vinyl I'm going to reserve for special albums that mean something to me.

Stuff like this? :lol

anime68.jpg
I could have got out plenty of that

I can't buy stuff straight digitally, will always get the CD. Vinyl I'm going to reserve for special albums that mean something to me.

Just like Madcow needs his CD, I need the Blu-ray. I want to TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!! No, not like that you pervs! :mad:

:rotfl

Just like Madcow needs his CD, I need the Blu-ray. I want to TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!! No, not like that you pervs! :mad:

:rotfl

You get a funny tingly feeling when you put your finger in the hole in the middle of it, don't you? :naughty

You get a funny tingly feeling when you put your finger in the hole in the middle of it, don't you? :naughty

What I want to put in the hole is too thick. I'm gonna need a bigger hole to stick it in. :lecture

I believe, with Fury's help, I have just completed my vintage loose set. All original, all accessories vintage!! My goal will be to replace any figures that have glaring defects but for now, I best be getting that display cabinet built.

I believe, with Fury's help, I have just completed my vintage loose set. All original, all accessories vintage!! My goal will be to replace any figures that have glaring defects but for now, I best be getting that display cabinet built.

CONGRATS!!! :rock

So awesome!!

Back