DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

You may be right, however, I was nervous putting him on that thin glass detolf shelf. Especially when I had Titan Joker, Killer Croc, and Bane on the shelf with him. Bottom shelf for me to be safe.

Still fail to understand WHY BBTS has NOT managed to stock Two Face?!!

Exactly. I actually just cancelled my PO for him. Tired of waiting. I may order him when they do get him, I may not. I'm not entirely sold on the look of him.

Its actually starting to piss me off...I'm this close to cancelling my order and buying the figure from Amazon.

EDIT: Just cancelled my preorder from BBTS, and placed an order from Amazon. I can only hope that BBTS steps up their game with the other upcoming Arkham figures.

Coner store comics still have two-face in stock at $20.99. I got mines from them and most of my arkham figure all the time.

i received my two face a week ago and i have to say i am pretty impressed with the quality!!! Compared to what i have seen online mine has a properly painted eye and all the teeth painted correctly as well. The one only issue i have with it is that sculpt-wise, the shoulder on the burn side it a bit higher than the other. But with a proper posing it is barely noticeable. Overall i am very happy with this one!!!

I ripped myself off with series 4 Bats - got him on amazon for well above retail and CSC has him for retail!! Argh

If anyone has an extra Freeze that they wanna part with, send me a PM - thanks

The way I see it, this is the best way for people who initially skipped out on these figures to pick them up in one go. And for us who bought the other ones before hand we could either keep them as back ups or just sell them on ebay.

Sure its great for 1st time buyers. I don't see how that 4 pack benefits those of us who have bought them before. It feels like more of a money grab by DC. I for one will not fall for this crap and waste my time trying to unload loose figures on eBay. Good luck to those who do.

This has to be a joke.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC11778&mode=retail

Are they really going to do a 4 pack, and make us re-buy those three figures?!

Its very real and something they do all the time. Nightwing and Robin apparently go for big bucks now, so its their way of helping with that. But I agree, its a kick in the nuts to those of us that have been in the line since beginning and have everything.

Heads up, BBTS has AC Batman vs Bane 2 pack 1 day sale for $39.99.

I have him in my Pile of Loot, waiting for the Origins 3 pack for them to all come together and ship.

When is Clayface scheduled for?

Did they ever comment on the changes made to Clayface from the actual model in the game? Considering most are dead on accurate, a change like this has me curious?

Back