clparker's customs * this time COMMANDO custom 09/06/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: clparker's customs. this time Indiana Jone & the last crusade custom

I got some more photo showing from after the fight on the tank....

008-17.jpg

009-17.jpg

017-15.jpg

019-13.jpg

Re: clparker's customs. this time Indiana Jone & the last crusade custom

But not if it's from after that part :rotfl I did him from the fight on the tank :rotfl

Oh I know. :lol I was just saying that one of LC Indy's distinguishing costume characteristics is the tie, so that would really set him apart from your other Indys.

Re: clparker's customs. this time Indiana Jone & the last crusade custom more photo a

Nice repaints! :)

I think dooku looks a bit on the tanned side! Maybe treat this as a subdermal layer and give him a thin wash of lighter skin colour with lots of liver spot detail.

Also I think your eyes iris' are too small. just a tad bigger and I grantee will look much better ;)

Re: clparker's customs. this time Indiana Jone & the last crusade custom more photo a

Mc clane and indies very good:)

Like the repaints on luke and han aswell wish I had such a steady hand too many years of self abuse:)

Nice repaints! :)

I think dooku looks a bit on the tanned side! Maybe treat this as a subdermal layer and give him a thin wash of lighter skin colour with lots of liver spot detail.

Also I think your eyes iris' are too small. just a tad bigger and I grantee will look much better ;)

I'd probably agree about the shade and eyes size however, at the same time the pics don't do it justice and we're talking Hot Toys quality paint job on this Hasbro figure ;) It's one of my new favourites!

Re: clparker's customs. this time Indiana Jone & TLC STAR WARS repaint Grand moff tar

Looks great m8:)

I dunno how you guys do eyes so well i friggin hate doing eyes lol.

Re: clparker's customs. this time Indiana Jone & TLC STAR WARS repaint Grand moff tar

Peter cushing looks ____ hot mate, eyes are mental:)

Damn, that's a tremendous paint on Tarkin!!!

Amazing what a high quality paint app can to do a sculpt.

Looks great m8:)

Cheers mate

I dunno how you guys do eyes so well i friggin hate doing eyes lol.

:dunno but some time it makes me go :cuckoo: trying to get them right:rotfl

Peter cushing looks ____ hot mate, eyes are mental:)

Wow dude thank you
Wow you really made that Indy shine :hi5:

Cheers dude :hi5:

Damn, that's a tremendous paint on Tarkin!!!

Amazing what a high quality paint app can to do a sculpt.

Wow thank you for the very kind word I really love working on both the hasbro heads :hi5:

Do you use a magnifier or head set?
I have one and hav'nt tried it yet but reckon it will help and take away the strain from the eyes , to do the eyes easier.

I hold my breathe and everything trying to do eyes lol, i'm just crap really.

Re: clparker's customs. Winter Soldier Custom finished TOD Indy custom

Your WINTER SOLDIER is great.
:clap
Great job ...
:clap:clap:clap

hi guys

Plus now I think I've finished my Winter Soldier figure now added the upper body harness

030-3.jpg

S.H.I.E.L.D Needs you...

031-6.jpg

032-6.jpg

034-5.jpg

033-5.jpg

Back