• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 foe Statue Seeker for selling two figures to me tonight... great guy to deal with..... I m on a row :lol

Last edited:
+1 for SanShouXMA. my Freakfriend, and his quick fingers to send me money over the interweb :D

+1 for Pepez for Ancient Predator, fantastic buyer and very understanding

+1 for Darth Waller for Timber and the Cobra Attache' case from his parted out Waypoint. Excellent seller with integrity. Ships fast, and is packs items thouroughly. Can't recommend him enough.

+1 for Darth_Thorpe!
&
+2 for Portugueezer!
Thanks again guys! Was a real pleasure to deal with you! :duff

Okay, believe it or not, I've just found out this thread was still active, so there are a lot of guys I need to give a plus!

Apologies for those I may forget! All these guys have been extraordinary to deal with and I thank them for kindness and great communication.

So....

+1 for Hirogen
+1 for Tekkamen Blade
+1 for Duck of Death
+1 for Alibi
+1 for Spenser
+2 for MwNN
+1 for Nek74
+1 for Xenoviper

If I've forgotten some of you guys, please shout me a PM and I'd be happy to correct my mistake.

People, I repeat, TRUST THESE GUYS, they are really worth it!

... now, one if not my biggest let down... the guy whose work have never ceased to amaze me, the guy who almost made me want to do this...
... but the guys whom I paid for four headsculpts more than three years ago now(two painted, two unpainted), the guy I've tried to contact several times but never replied, the guy who, I know, probably has personnal issues (but still, when you agree to a deal, I think you have responsabilities... That's what makes a person trustworthy)...
... well, as much as it pains me...

-1 for Figuremasterles

JP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back