Some Bulking Tips!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bulking tips from my buddy Josh.

Next to ?s on how to lose weights, the most commons ?s are related to putting weight on. But it is the right kind of weight. Muscle, with as little of fat as possible. But I know most of the really skinny guys, weight in general would be suffice. But we still want to keep it clean. I always said if my chest sticks out further than my belly, I am good So, where do we start when it comes to this complex category? Right where it begins and ends, WITH FOOD! It is not about supplements, not even weights, its the food you eat and how much. "Josh, I eat 8000 calories a day and do not gain weight." Or "I eat lots of protein but do not see any gains." First off, I want everyone out there to understand how hard it is to eat 8000 calories and keeping it clean. That is a lot of food. I think if people actaully sit and add up the numbers right they would be shocked how much they are NOT eating. You should make sure you understand how to read nutrition facts on a label before coming up with your figures. All labels tell you "serving size" quantites. Then they will tell you how many servings are in one package. Protein is crucial to gaining muscle, but to fuel your muscles to grow and get bigger, you need your carbs and fats. I know everyone's body is different, but I will tell you what worked for me. For my protein intake I ate my goal weight in grams of protein a day (200lbs=200 grams), carbs I did the same thing. Fats I did 30% (60 grams). I made sure it was very little saturated fats. I ate nuts, olive oil, and red meat. You will have to find what works best for you but this will be a starting point for you guys. Cardio was minimal. I walked 15-20 minutes after lifting. Conserving calories is crucial. You weight lifting sessions need to be simple and intense. Pick a muscle group to work a day, between 4-6 exercises, 4 sets per exercise, 8-15 reps per set. MIX IT UP! Your body responds well if you keep it guessing. As far as supplements, whey protein, multivitamin, fish oil, and a good preworkout(C4 from Cellucor is great and cheap!) for energy.. Thats it! Focus on getting most of everything from food. Hope this helps!

--Ski

Back