Netflix, What are you watching? The Good, The Bad & Tehe Ugly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubeca

Cage Fighter
Reaction score
So I am really liking Netflix and have enjoyed watching Stargate SG:1 from beginning to end. What else is good? What are the movies to certainly avoid?

Friday Night Lights is an absolute must watch. Young Riders=cheese, but kills time. Also put All Creatures Great and Small in the must watch, though its something I can only watch 1 episode a week or so or else I get bored.

You suck! You had me thinking The Good, the bad, and the Ugly was on Netflix.lol

I just finished watching all of the Futurama stuff, I think I'm going to finish Prison Break now.

Watched Forced Vengence, was decent 80's cliche Chuck Norris.

And Love and Other Drugs with the wife last night. Terrible movie. Wife didn't even want to finish watching it. :lol

Finally watching Lost beginning to end. Also watching X-files and Lois and Clark with my daughter.

Lovin the Netflix! :rock

You suck! You had me thinking The Good, the bad, and the Ugly was on Netflix.lol

I just finished watching all of the Futurama stuff, I think I'm going to finish Prison Break now.

Me too :mad: That movie is an all-time great, and this title had me all excited!

Back