Looking for a list of 1/6th bodies and manufactures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to the community for a little help in organizing some data. I am trying to gather a definitive list or as close to definitive as possible of all of the manufactures that make 1/6th bodies and the names or versions of the bodies.

I know the obvious manufactures:
  • SSC (buck, prometheus)
  • HT (True Type)
  • DiD
  • Triad
  • Soldier Story

But I am sure there are plenty I am missing. I am not looking for anyone to do the research but if you have any knowledge of a company or body names off hand, that would be much appreciated. I will compile the list or do the manufacture research. The google machine did not come up with much, I know some of you 1/6th geeks and customizers have to have some of this knowledge up there.

Master List
  • SSC (buck, prometheus)
  • HT (True Type)
  • DiD
  • Triad
  • Soldier Story
  • Dragon
  • TTL
  • ACI Toys

Last edited:
Didn't Buttmunch put a list together of all the bodies here??

I know there's a post at OSW showing MOST of the existing 1/6 bodies, but I can't find it now.

Didn't Buttmunch put a list together of all the bodies here??

I know there's a post at OSW showing MOST of the existing 1/6 bodies, but I can't find it now.

I tried doing a general search on OSW but didn't come up with much as a of yet but I will probably do some more in depth searching when I get home tonight.

Back