ep v Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glennfett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Monday, June 13th, 2011
Q:Any plans in the future to have the Snowtrooper come to Sideshow. There’s the Kotobukiya Snowtrooper but no Sideshow. I know Koto is good, but they don’t have anything on you guys.

A:We love the Snowtrooper design, a very unique Imperial look. We are actively in development on the Snowtrooper in 1:6 scale, and we’ll even be offering a few related items that may look good along with your Snowtrooper. Pew pew!

wow....sounds like an E-Web cannon is in the works.
i'd be up for 2 Snowtroopers.

I do hope if Sideshow does the snowtrooper that they make a seperate trench coat rather than the girlie skirt on the hasbro ones lol

haven't all these questions been asked and answered numerous times? doesn't really seem to be a lot of new info. the answers are always the same. "in development"(which means years away in sideshow speak), or "something we'd like to try eventually"(which means "no, probably not").

Would definintely like to get a Snowtrooper. Curious to see when we hear/see more on this.

better close the thread then Craw..
i'm sorry. i'm not picking on you. i could have posted this in any of the other threads. it just looks like Sideshow released another round of answers today and every thread under the sun has been resurrected. but it's all stuff we knew was coming already. they've been promising Snowtroopers, Greivous, Fetts, Vaders, etc for years and their answers are all redundant.

Awesome answer silent surfer!!Are the hints to pew pew referring to the E-Web cannon???

@Craw....I think that always any Q and A or go arounds again regarding talk of characters from the most beloved films is ONLY a good thing for the Hobby.
Yes it might be awhile til they come up on the horizon but there is nothing more exciting than not only getting a NEW figure,but to read up that a NEW figure is in development and the positive/negative comments that come with that.
I know u weren't picking on me,and even if u were i would be beyond that anyway.
We both just like our SW stuff and that is enough for me :)

Most definately!!An awesome extra to go with that figure and would no doubt open the possibility for ppl to buy doubles.
Add to that,Bacara wouldnt be far off as he would need just a tweek or 2 and a repaint!!!

Maybe SilentSurfer could give a hint on the helmet, soft or hard faceplate? Or both?!

I wasn't saying reveal is right around the corner. I don't know such things. I was just replying to the comment that Sideshow has been saying 'in development' for a while now.

Back