• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 89 and Returns Batman accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not sure WHO on this board makes them, but I am looking for accessories for Batman 89 and Batman Returns. I'm just trying to see what's out there, who makes what, and buy all the parts for a diorama I have been working on for about 6 years.

ANY advice on who I should talk to would be great. If you have any, please feel free to let me know the info.

Thanks everyone!

---Chuck

Hello,

I'm not sure WHO on this board makes them, but I am looking for accessories for Batman 89 and Batman Returns. I'm just trying to see what's out there, who makes what, and buy all the parts for a diorama I have been working on for about 6 years.

ANY advice on who I should talk to would be great. If you have any, please feel free to let me know the info.

Thanks everyone!

---Chuck

What scale are we talking about here? 1/6, 1/1 scale, props?

Anyway, I would contact Jedster and DiFabio. They are hardcore Batman fans, especially of those 2 movies and might be able to give you directions of where to get that stuff.

Ah, thanks for asking! I totally forgot to mention size. Yes, they can be EITHER 1:6 or 1:4. I can use both because the Diorama is large and in sections.

Thank you for the post!

TOYNAMI/CINEMAQUTTE got some GREAT stuff from BATMAN and BATMAN RETURNS.

They got the studio scale BATMOBILE and BATWING that everyone are totally in love with :) but they got a wonderful price tag of $2000 and $1500 respectively.

Then they also offer a full size BATMAN RETURNS cowl and grapling gun. The cowl is BEAUTIFUL, I can stare at it for days !!!!!! :)

And then you can also check out Underground Inferno, they make life size Batman suits, cowls and so on.....

But for 1:6 or 1:4 scale, there not much out there at the moment, unless you can MacGuyver it you know, but I am sure once HT release the 1:6 Keaton batman you will find more sweet finger lickin' good Batman stuff : )

Hope that helps a little.

What diorama are you working on ? Just curious man.

Last edited:
I have an unbuilt Billiken Keaton Vinyl kit in 1/6 and a Horizon Returns kit in 1/6. Both would be good for customizing.

As for 1/4: almost nothing Keaton Batman was ever made in that scale. If you decided to build one I suggest the body to use as a base is the Spiderman 2 figure from Toy Biz. I have one of those too.

Back