Next 12": Darth Sidious?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGouse0498

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think the next announcement will be Darth Sidious. Here's why...

Look at the new VS poll. Every single character on there is a piece made by Sideshow so far. KISS PFs, Ash 12 inch figure, HT Robocop, etc.

Except ONE...

Gandalf vs. DARTH SIDIOUS.

Sideshow has never done a Darth Sidious in any format. I think they slipped it in there to see who might notice.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I think the next announcement will be Darth Sidious. Here's why...

Look at the new VS poll. Every single character on there is a piece made by Sideshow so far. KISS PFs, Ash 12 inch figure, HT Robocop, etc.

Except ONE...

Gandalf vs. DARTH SIDIOUS.

Sideshow has never done a Darth Sidious in any format. I think they slipped it in there to see who might notice.

You know... Sideshow peeps are just sneaky enough that you may be right!! They does love to play them tricks on us!!!

Technically Darth Sidious has been made, at least in hologram form, with the Anakin exclusive.

My money's on Maul as well.

Very possible. I'd love it to be Darth Maul but I think he will be saved till SDCC.

I don't know though guys.... what about the helmet comment? :monkey1

I'm all in for ANY Sith.... doesn't matter if it's Vader, Sidious, Maul or Dooku. :cool:

Well, if it is him it better be this incarnation, dammit:

movie4_bg.jpg

MUCH cooler than deformed Palpy, imho.

Plus, he would go very well with both Mace and Kit! :emperor

Given Sideshow's April Fools joke and saying he will come soon I really think its going to be Maul....

kingdarkness03 said:
Given Sideshow's April Fools joke and saying he will come soon I really think its going to be Maul....

yeah, I'm thinking Maul as well... MAKE THE JOSH'S HAPPY DAMMIT!!:lol

But again, as I said... Any Sith is money in the bank...:monkey5

Conventional Wisdom says it will be Maul.

However, the latest newsletter touted it will be a "surprise" as well as a figure from a "new category". While I suppose it can be debated that the SITH category is "new" (despite SDCC Sith Apprentice Vader and packaging already having been announced), Maul certainly wouldn't be much of a surprise at this point.

DarkArtist81 said:
yeah, I'm thinking Maul as well... MAKE THE JOSH'S HAPPY DAMMIT!!:lol

But again, as I said... Any Sith is money in the bank...:monkey5

Listen to the man already.:lol

I don't know about your conventional wisdom. This announcement in conjunction with the RS clue point to VADER.

Or maybe its just starry-eyed wishful thinking?

jlcmsu said:
What RS clue?

At the end of Dave's interview with Sideshow on the EX. Anakin PA. The bit about the helmet (Shifts feet and looks nervously down)

Back