ATCollectors Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
New set-up and pics on page 2!!! Panorama Pic Links On Page 6!!!!

I've only been seriously collecting for 1 year so I don't have a ton of stuff. My collection is set up in the spare bedroom of my little apartment so space is at a premium. Once I move into a house I'll build some custom shelving and ditch the cheap bookcases.

Collection018.jpg

Collection014.jpg

Collection020.jpg

Collection012.jpg

Collection010.jpg

Collection009.jpg

Collection008.jpg

Collection011.jpg

Collection007.jpg

Collection006.jpg

Last edited:
Great Star Wars Shrine and some Sweet Pieces and speaking of Sweet, the Laura Croft PF and Snow Day + Loius Royo Ladies, Nice, Very Nice. Congrats AT and Welcome to the Show.

Sweet collection!! I really like how you intergraded the PFs with the smaller figures in the same area. Very nice looking.

Very cool collection. Seems you like Action Fleet too ;)

I've always liked space ships and I've had the action fleet ones since they were released. One of these days I'll upgrade em with some Code3, EFX, or MR items. But I need more room and cash first... But I can dream.

Thanks to all for all the kind words on my set up.

I have been looking for the Yoda and trooper ... Have you ordered the 1:1 501?

I just got the yoda and clone trooper from starwarsshop.com. There also 2 just put up on ebay. I probably wont get into the 1:1's or LSB's, not enough room.

Switched to Ikea BESTA cabinets over the last few months and finished installing the DIODER LED lighting during Spooktacular. I also thinnned out my collection to clean things up. Here's some pic's of the SW part of my collection. Apologies for the poor quality of the pic's, my camera is on its last legs.

P1030354.jpg
Daytime Look

P1030358.jpg

Night Time Look... The lights are multi-color, but I like the red the best. I also put some light strips on top of the cabinets to add more lighting to the room

Some close up pics with white lighting
P1030376.jpg

P1030374.jpg

P1030373.jpg

P1030372.jpg

P1030370.jpg

P1030369.jpg

P1030368.jpg

P1030364.jpg

Your collection looks a million times more classy and overall waayyy nicer love the lights and the new look!

Thanks, it's still crammed in the spare bedroom of my small apartment. Can't wait to get a house and have some real room for everything

Back