Luke Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I finally got around to opening up my Luke! Can you believe it took me this long?? Here are my first pics after getting his costume together:

img1440large1rm.jpg

img1447large7qu.jpg

img1450large1oo.jpg

img1452large9pj.jpg

img1454large0dt.jpg

img1455large2yc.jpg

img1456large4go.jpg

img1457large8zl.jpg

Yeah, same here...fix the hood.

But those last two shots are extremely cool. Great close-ups of Luke!! What kind of camera are you shooting with?

Remember the hoods they wore at the beginning of Dune when they're on Kaitain? Reminds me of that.

Congrats on finally opening Luke!!

Nice pics!! I do agree on the hood situation... looks like he is floating in zero-G!

But whatever camera you are using is top notch! Great stuff! I want me one of those!!

gdb said:
Yeah, ya got the hood looking all little-brown-riding-hood.

You beat me to it, I was thinking the same thing. :rotfl

The pics with the hood down look awesome though, really great shots.

Thanks guys for the complements! I'm using an A610 Canon camera. It's a great little point-n-shoot I purchased a couple months ago for $200 online. Yeah, I do agree the hood looks kinda strange. But please tell me how it's supposed to hang on his head, because it looks way oversized any other way I position it. lol

Here's a couple more shots:

img1458large3xy.jpg

img1459large2rn.jpg

img1463large1yu.jpg

There's a wire in the hood. You have top kind of fold the sides down so to speak. It should look more like this:

ref5-3385.jpg

Hope that helps.:D

Nice shots DA, the hood looks great in your first picture.

Eeek Justin, you will certainly want to revise those first few pictures. :google

pjam said:
It's all good in da hood, DA! Nice!

Thanks Pjam and LOTRFan.... I'm glad to finally have serviceable Luke shots. And I love the first pic too... the hood and the darkness of the shot worked out rather well. It has that feel from Jabba's Palace, when he choked the guards...

It IS all good in the hood...:rotfl :rotfl

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks Pjam and LOTRFan.... I'm glad to finally have serviceable Luke shots. And I love the first pic too... the hood and the darkness of the shot worked out rather well. It has that feel from Jabba's Palace, when he choked the guards...

Especially with what appears to be your stove burner in the background, yes indeed, a real sense of authenticity! :lol

Kidding man, that is a nice shot. :D

LOTRFan said:
Especially with what appears to be your stove burner in the background, yes indeed, a real sense of authenticity! :lol

Kidding man, that is a nice shot. :D

LOL! yeah, that seems to be a "running gag" of sorts around here lately. Didn't Wor-Gar just post pics of his Anakin in the same "authentic" Kitchen background? :rotfl :rotfl

Sadly enough...now that I look at it... I can see my knives and a bent up Totino's pizza box from yesterday's lunch!

Those are really great looking pics Justin, I really need to get a good digi camera...you say that one was less than $200...hmmmm....Also great pic DA....the pizza box in the back is the best:lol

Back