• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rainman Gunman Blondie (Fullset or Head & Clothing Set)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
Long shot I know but worth a go I guess

I am looking for a mint Rainman Blondie either the Fullset or the Head & Clothing Set

I can offer money or money and trades

For Trade

Custom Deckard
Custom Dom Cobb
HT Pred 1 with custom bio mask
Custom Hurc Vader ANH

I can provide pictures of any of these on request

Please pm me if you have what I am looking for and you are genuinely interested

Thanks

Last edited:
Wow man! Those are some damn fine customs you have for trade there!

Hope I have this! Best of lucks bud!

Good luck buddy, and I can't believe that trade list either! :panic: Especially the Hurc Vader, I'd love to get my hands on one of those :drool

Good luck buddy, and I can't believe that trade list either! :panic: Especially the Hurc Vader, I'd love to get my hands on one of those :drool

Thanks mate! I have absolutely no good feelings about this but worth a punt!

I wouldn't sell the Hurc Vader but would trade for this so if you have a Rainman Blondie mate it is yours :lol

Thanks mate! I have absolutely no good feelings about this but worth a punt!

I wouldn't sell the Hurc Vader but would trade for this so if you have a Rainman Blondie mate it is yours :lol

Oh I figured as much buddy, gotta do what you gotta do for the extra grease! Here's hoping you find one and don't have to let any of those gems go :duff

Oh I figured as much buddy, gotta do what you gotta do for the extra grease! Here's hoping you find one and don't have to let any of those gems go :duff

:lol:lol:lol extra grease :rotfl

Yeah would be nice to find one and not have to trade but needs must I guess

Back