• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: War machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jye318

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, looking for War machine Maquette, but only want to pay less then $500 shipped. well, let me know ~ or if you have anything you want to trade, pm me for detail.

Kinda doubt you're gonna find someone willing to lose moneey before these have even shipped. Try a retailer. $499+ shipping is about as good as you're gonna get.

Wait any longer and it'll go up. Hurry, reg edition is set to ship on April 4th.

Kinda doubt you're gonna find someone willing to lose moneey before these have even shipped. Try a retailer. $499+ shipping is about as good as you're gonna get.

Wait any longer and it'll go up. Hurry, reg edition is set to ship on April 4th.

thanks brother, i have see some one sell so cheap on the bay, but i am still see with some luck, thanks anyways !!

Back