• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pre Spring Cleaning Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
First up, need to get rid of some of my Star Wars Collector Series Figs.
All are in their original boxes, never opened. I don't know much about variants and all so if you have specific questions, shoot me a PM.

US shipping only please.

C3PO - $10 + Ship
Tusken - $12 + Ship
Sandtrooper - $12
Bespin Luke - $10 + Ship
ANH Lulke - $10 + Ship
Luke and Han as Stormtroopers - $25 + Ship
Hoth Luke - $10
Hoth Leia - $8 + Ship
Padme - $12 + Ship

Hellboy Movie Coasters - Come in a collectible tin, coasters inside are still factory shrink-wrapped - $5 + Ship

Star Wars Republic Commando Store Poster - This is a 2 sided cardstock poster that was used in Gamestop to promote this game. 22x28 - $10 + Ship

4 of the Dwarves - Vinyl 5" Squeak Toys - Don't know the origin of these, but I had them as a kid, early 80's (somewhere around there) - $5 + Ship

Panzy the Pirate Doll (Came with the 2010 Sideshow Spooktacular Kit) (Never opened, In original Package) - $10 plus Ship

Bat-Man DC Comic Book Champions Pewter FIgure (Never Opened, In original package) - $8 + Ship

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

Last edited:
Back