Your Favourite Star Wars 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerslash51

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

Just recently started looking at this Star Wars section and from what I've seen so far, they seem pretty cool.

I'm pretty interested in the Obi Wan Kenobi Sideshow ROTS right now, but what're your favourite ones?

Post pics, feel free to comment!

Sorry if there was already if there was a thread like this, it will probably get locked by Shelly anyway :wink1:

or somebody.................but me personally...............i like sandtroopers......:lecture

in before the lock...........:yess:

The greatest SW figure ever is old Obi-Wan.
The coolest is Jabba
The one I enjoy the most is The Emperor on his throne
The best new release is Hammerhead.

Gotta go with Leia as Boushh.

Had Vader been more spot-on, he would have likely been my #1 (and I would have kept him and not gotten a Hurricane Vader!)

Hammerhead and Greedo are very well done and, IMO, the prequel clones turned out better than the Stormtroopers / Sandtroopers.

Human-wise, Old Ben's the clear winner, but EpIII Obi-Wan has a great sculpt under that hideous paint job.

Know what I've come to realize? If it wasn't for these boards and all the repaints I've seen, I'd probably never have noticed how much better these figures CAN be with a little TLC.

- MJ

In no particular order...

AOTC Obi-Wan
Phase I Clone Lieutenant
Darth Vader ANH
Hammerhead
Jabba the Hutt

Last edited:
Hammerhead and Yoda are pretty nice looking, but the pics I've seen of the new Medicom Boba Fett are looking pretty tough to beat. Looking forward to getting this one in hand.

Greedo!! :bounce Ok, he's my one and only SW SS figure, but he's pretty much perfect, and I love him! :love He's totally resparked my interest in this scale.

However, I've a feeling Greedo will be replaced as my favourite once I finally get Yoda. :bow

I'd go with the Stormtroopers and Sandtroopers, though wish they had more accurate helmets and better bodies. But I like them nevertheless. ;)

SS Vader

DSC_1617.JPG

Back