1000th Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I would use this most noteable milestone to thank all of you for making this such an enjoyable hobbie/addiction. I only started at the beginning of the year and my collection is already a huge part of me and my lifestyle. With many items pre-ordered, I don't see any end in sight and I don't think that I'd want to (can't wait for that rewards program to start up).

I'd like to thank SSC for such amazing products. I actually only have 8 pieces from SS but they are all incredible. That number is sure to jump as soon as they start pumping out more SW 12".

I'd also like to thank everyone on this board for being able to talk about expensive toys to seemingly no end (and also ***** about the most minute detail). That's what makes us Freaks right?

I feel I need to through a shout out to some great dealers out there as well-
Bob- Fireside
Adam- Dark Shadow
Mike- Razor's Edge
Jason- Most Wanted
Thanks for helping supply some hard to find items and for all the great prices and even better service!

Enough blabbering, thanks guys!

Yay for bewbies. Yaayyyyyyy!

Oh, um, congrats on the one zero zero zero. :banana :chew :chew :chew

Ok, tom just crossed 3000, and I just crossed 2000, and now Loki crosses 1000... who's going to cross 0??? :rotfl

Things have calmed down at work so I can usually get some in during the day but my girlfriend's been complaining that I spend too much time on this board so I'm not on as much at night.

Darth Loki said:
Things have calmed down at work so I can usually get some in during the day but my girlfriend's been complaining that I spend too much time on this board so I'm not on as much at night.

Not on as much at night. At first I read that wrong. But you mean not on the board as much at night, not, well...

Nice going! They sure do add up fast.

Let the Wookiee dance!:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Damned! I just noticed that Batty is about to beat me to it... 896 (Batty) vs me 899. First one to reach 1,000 wins "a new life in the Off-world colonies. The chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Damned! I just noticed that Batty is about to beat me to it... 896 (Batty) vs me 899. First one to reach 1,000 wins "a new life in the Off-world colonies. The chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure...
"I want more life, Father!"

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Batty said:
"I want more life, Father!"
"The light that shines twice as bright burns for half as long"

In some regards this quote makes me think of the poem by Edna St. Vincent Millay:
<dl><dd>My candle burns at both ends; <dl><dd>It will not last the night;</dd></dl> </dd><dd>But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends-- <dl><dd>It gives a lovely light!</dd></dl></dd></dl>Beautiful, ain't it?

Back