Anyone know of an sites/people who sell REAL Star Wars Movie props???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubeca

Cage Fighter
Reaction score
I'm looking for something pretty abstract from Star Wars Episode III and wanted to know if anyone knows of any place that might sell stuff from the movies???

:emperor:maul:lsvader

"Real" as in production used, or "Real" as in made from the same items?
If you mean a real-parts replica, try https://www.therpf.com/ there is a screen used section there also if you mean the other but I don't know if you'll find what you're looking for in that part.

DJ's pointed you in the right direction...

Sadly (especially with Ep3) alot of the screen used stuff was "recycled" after shooting ended. Only a few items survived the purge. A few of the hero-prop Lightsabers, Alderanian Pistol, a couple of statues from Palpatines office etc.

Alot of the items were sold off in the "Its a Wrap" charity Auction on ebay last year.

As for replica items cast from/modeled after the screen used props..check out alot of the costuming forums (theforce.net is a good place to start). Some folks go all out and re-produce to the micro-detail some really nice items.

Just my two cents....now off to find and feed the Imps...

SJ

Star Wars production made/ screen used pieces are some of the rarest on the market. I have been fortunate enough to have been collecting these pieces since the late 1980's. I can tell you than when a desirable piece hits the market the prices can go through the roof.

If your interested in these pieces the best things to do are:

1. Make friends with the collectors that own authentic pieces
2. Moniter ALL the auction companies (Ebay included, you'd be surprised)
3. Moniter the movie memorabilia collectors sites
4. Focus on just what pieces do you want to collect, and research them.

And the most important of all these......DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU BUY!

Good luck in your quest.

Profiles In History has some mad ass props, collectibles and photos from some of the greatest movies when their auctions come around. Prices range from a couple of hundred to more than 0's than I can fathom paying for.
They have had some cool Star Wars stuff over the years. But more from the original trilogy than the prequel poodoo.

I know this dude who has a ton of the stuff stowed away. His last name is Lucas.

Back