• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Still on the lookout for these! 5/20!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

addicted 2 collecting

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am currently looking for the following items.

HOT TOYS:

BOXES
CHRIS TAYLOR (PLATOON)

FIGURE STANDS
TRU TYPE BLANKS
BLADE II

ACCESSORIES
LT. ALDO RAINE (BLUE HAT)

COSBABY
CARL AND RUSSELL SET (UP)

Last edited:
Re: Wtt: Several items inside

Multiple threads merged as per Commerce Rules.
I have not amended the title as I am not sure what you would like it to be and since you are able to change it yourself, I will leave that to you.

To change your title go to your opening post, click on EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS. that should then bring up the boxes for your title and text. If you change the title in that title box and click SAVE, it should save it for the whole thread.
Hope this helps.
Shell
x :peace

i have an extra joker stand from the v1 joker, that just says THE JOKER, i think thats what people usually use for the police joker. pm me if you are interested.

Multiple threads merged as per Commerce Rules.
I have not amended the title as I am not sure what you would like it to be and since you are able to change it yourself, I will leave that to you.

To change your title go to your opening post, click on EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS. that should then bring up the boxes for your title and text. If you change the title in that title box and click SAVE, it should save it for the whole thread.
Hope this helps.
Shell
x :peace

Thanks, fixed!

Re: WTT::: HT War Machine & T1 T-800 for.....

I have a t-600 sideshow exclusive version,would be interested in your war machine.

Back