• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Ikea white besta vegby doors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PMACK

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is probably a long shot but does anyone have extra white glass doors from their Besta Vegby line that they discontinued last year? I am looking for all sizes but particularly the large and the small ones.

Willing to pay as I desperately need them. :pray:

Thanks for looking!
Phil

I doubt youre gonna find some one here who has these, but I guess you never know. Have you checked Craigslist? Or if you have an Ikea relatively near you, check the Craigslist in that city. Thats what I do when Im looking for Ikea stuff. Good luck!

yeah ive looked on craigslist but its always those tombo doors or frosted vegby doors for sale. none of the white glass ones. never will understand why ikea discontinued these and replaced with their current offerings.. =/

anyone in the philly - s.jersey area with these doors? medium and large

can offer up to $100(med) and 200(large) for each of these glass doors!

300 for a single large glass door! There's gotta someone nearby willing to sell.

Dude, shame on the geography. I have 2 large and 2 smaller square ones left over from where I dismantled my besta, but I'm in the uk.

damn it darthman! i'm almost wishing you didn't respond. =P

thanks though. still looking.. =T

Back