SW 1/4 scale vader vs old ben-what else?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the Doctor

Just a little Freaky
Reaction score
sideshows poses for vader and old ben were based around
their battle scene in a new hope
will they be doing the same thing with other statue in future
like obi wan for grevious battle scene
also could this influence the choices of characters made
in their 1/4 scale line

It's not a bad idea, but unlikely. I think that is what the 12" line is supposed to be for. I honestly don't like facing them towards each other because they look so amazing I want to see them straight on.

i was thinking that some famous duels would make for some nice poses
for future statues.i would like some more companion piece.
i know what your saying though.
it seems a shame facing darth-old ben towards each other,
but on the other hand it can give you an alterative way of dispaying them
:rolleyes:

I'd kill for an Ep. III Emperor fighting a Yoda. I love the costume that Palpatine wore in that fight so much. I'd love to see that figure in Premium Format.:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor WEEEE!!!!:emperor

There are a lot of characters that I'd like to see before they start doing repeats though.

I can maybe see it with Maul vs. obi and qui. Yoda vs. Sidious is also a good idea. Perhaps a Jedi Luke that could face off with the Vader we have already.

I had Ben and Vader facing off, but then changed it as I felt like I wasn't "seeing" the pieces as Iwanted too. Be's face sculpt is so good and I like Vader looking towards me so I can see the statue better so now I don't have them facing off anymore.

Batty said:
How about R2 getting zapped by a Jawa? That was a good face off!

Yeah, why didn't he just use his oil slick and flame thrower!?! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I didn't want to pair my Obi and Vader either they are just too great looking to hide any of the detail.

i am dying for grevious but no email yet,i look at ben and vader and there so cool because they are part of a scene,one of the best.i want the general and one day a conpanion piece.how you display them is up to .

I don't display my Obi and Vader facing off, so call me selfish but I hope they don't do Anakin and Obi facing off, personally I'd like to see Anakin (Darth Vader presuit, sith eyes, whatever you wanna call him) either in the pose as he is entering the Jedi temple or with his lightsaber pointing down (don't really know how to describe it) instead of up in an attacking or defensive position. *ducks rotten vegetables being hurled* A vs series like with the Marvel line sounds wonderful though!

Agent0028 said:
I don't display my Obi and Vader facing off, so call me selfish but I hope they don't do Anakin and Obi facing off, personally I'd like to see Anakin (Darth Vader presuit, sith eyes, whatever you wanna call him) either in the pose as he is entering the Jedi temple or with his lightsaber pointing down (don't really know how to describe it) instead of up in an attacking or defensive position. *ducks rotten vegetables being hurled* A vs series like with the Marvel line sounds wonderful though!

You mean, something like this? I'd love to see a vs SW line from SS.

Last edited:
how about yoda vs sidious,gen kenobi vs gen grevious,obi vs sith ani
dooku vs kenobi.the list could be endless.sideshow have a great chance to do something different from any other company.i hope with this new diorama
and two character statue it will be continued in there fourth coming list of sw 1/4 scale collectables.long may this continue:fireworks :lecture

IMO that is what the 12" line is for. I like the stand alone pieces of the PF line.

this is a sideshow message board.loki if you think a vs series is for 12" then thats alright,but i still think 1/4 scale is is the best for this type of thing.
they did old ben vs darth and at last a dio with 2 characters in the same
piece,awesome.as i have stated before i hope this style continues for the for
the finish of this line:chew

Back