• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Someone who would ship Monster High stuff to UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm having a major problem finding Monster High dolls and stuff in the UK for my daughter and you lucky americans seem to have the lot!

Unfortunately no stores are prepared to ship to the UK and Im after anyone who is prepared to get the dolls etc for me and ship to the UK - of course I will pay shippping and bucks for your time etc.

Anyone help me? - Daughters driving me crazy about this stuff!

looks like walmart sells that stuff . if you like you can buy the items you want from walmart.com, pay them directly via paypal, ill pick them at my local store . you will have to put me down as the alternate picker upper . ill send you a shiiping quote via usps cause UPS is ridiculous then you send me the shipping fees and ill ship em to you. my feedback is good and im happy to help out a fellow freak.

Al

looks like walmart sells that stuff . if you like you can buy the items you want from walmart.com, pay them directly via paypal, ill pick them at my local store . you will have to put me down as the alternate picker upper . ill send you a shiiping quote via usps cause UPS is ridiculous then you send me the shipping fees and ill ship em to you. my feedback is good and im happy to help out a fellow freak.

Al

Appreciate that very much, thank you hydrobud.
I have also been contacted by Galaticboy who has offered the same, if he is struggling to get the dolls that my Daughters after I will be back in touch.

Always surprises me how the members on this board are all too happy to help each other out.

Appreciate that very much, thank you hydrobud.
I have also been contacted by Galaticboy who has offered the same, if he is struggling to get the dolls that my Daughters after I will be back in touch.

Always surprises me how the members on this board are all too happy to help each other out.

no problem at all . did you check out walmart.com ? it doesn't cost anything extra to have them picked up at the store. they don't even charge shipping to the store. im here if you need a hand.

Al

no problem at all . did you check out walmart.com ? it doesn't cost anything extra to have them picked up at the store. they don't even charge shipping to the store. im here if you need a hand.

Al

Thanks hydrobud - whats your local Walmart store mate?

One store here in Greece has them , i can help you if you like .send you a p.m. with the stores link , if they cannot ship to you , i will mate .

Back