Star wars legacy books

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi I was looking at some of these books online they are bye dark horse comics are they any good and how many voulumes are out I see they have volume 1 in a hardcover and some are paperback would love to get all hardcover . Is there any place that sells the complete set.

Yep, you got it right. 10 softcover trades, and the one hardcover. They also just started a new mini-series that continues right where the last issue left off (Legacy ended at issue #50).

IMO, it's one of the best EU stories out there. Really fun read with excellent (and consistant) artwork.

I am going to pick these up starting with volume one they seem really awsome with the eu charters like cade skywalker

Yep, you got it right. 10 softcover trades, and the one hardcover. They also just started a new mini-series that continues right where the last issue left off (Legacy ended at issue #50).

IMO, it's one of the best EU stories out there. Really fun read with excellent (and consistant) artwork.

Ah, I wondered why I haven't seen the next TPB come up on Amazon. Guess I'll have a bit longer wait for the mini-series to be finished or compiled or whatever. It'll give me time to catch up, I'm a couple of TPB's behind.

Yeah I see there up for preorder there called legacy war

Back