New "Freak"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ambeer

Hi everyone,

My name is Amber. I am 24 and just recently started collecting. I'm a huge video game, anime, and comic book fan. I am very excited and look forward to my new expensive hobby!

Welcome to the boards, Amber. This is a great community. That being said, if you have any questions regarding this hobby, they can usually be answered here. If not, you know where to find me. ;)

Welcome to the board, be prepared for people to question whether you are a girl, ask for pictures of your boobies and follow you around with innuendos for days and let's not forget the PMs and the Vistor Messages from guys who are "Just trying to be Friendly". Enjoy yourself!

I have a couple of Death Note figures, and I just recently purchased a Gears of War Marcus Phoenix polystone statue from Sideshow.

And yes I am a girl...

I have a couple of Death Note figures, and I just recently purchased a Gears of War Marcus Phoenix polystone statue from Sideshow.

And yes I am a girl...

Nice. piece. Good way to get your feet wet.

Prepare to set up a fund just to finance your new spending ! LOL.

@Mike... :hi5:

Welcome to the boards. I'm also 24 and like anime,comic books and video games. :hi5:

Welcome fellow new freak!

I was going to ask in my intro how common ladies were here (I suspect there are a handful?) I speculate not because of anything other than that I myself am of the female variety lol

Back