• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for spares did eric, ss darth vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeronimo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys,

May I first all wish you a nice new year!
I am not sure i'm posting this in the right section but i'm looking for a couple of hard to find loose items
The first one is the did eric headsculpt(or nude body) in new condition.
I bought this figure recently but it came with a damaged nose(lost paint),
something that really frustrates me, esp the nose area.
I'm willing to pay a very good price for it(even 90 USD).
The other items i'm looking for are even rarer
Its's the sideshow darth vader head + led chest piece. Again mine came with a sloppy paint job. Altough I paid a bucnh for it. I am also willing to pay a good price for it. But I can't really say an exact price yet
I use paypal for most of my payment, which is in my opinion a save solution for both parties. So let me know if you have thise parts and you don't really use them and want to make a good price out of them(perhaps to buy new figures for the year ). Already searched all the other sites but had no luck(ebay, global internet)
Thanks for reading And perhaps this isn't the place to do this but i was running out of other option

regards,

Jeroen

Hey Adoptedscot,

Thanks alot, had a slight feeling I was posting it in the wrong forum :)
Thanks for moving it to the right one ;)
And a nice further new years day to you as well ,)

Regards,

Jeroen

Last edited:
Back