Today was a good day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got an email from my SSCdealer the other day.
He had two big boxes for me to pick up. :monkey5

This is what was inside:

The Punisher I knew I was going to like, but the X-men VS just blew me away! Firt of all by it's size. It looks so much smaller in the pictures. And the quality of the sculpt and paintjob is just fantastic. I simply love it! :chew

Great pics. The Sentinel piece is one of my favorites. Once this line starts rolling this will be a very wanted piece.

I been meaning to pick up the Exclusive Punisher PF but I just can't find the breathing room ($$$) to do so with all these releases. It is the only other PF besides my Doom (on any of the SS lines) that I am considering picking up.

Can't wait to get my exclusive Sentinel replacement. :monkey2

Thanks for some pics to hold me over.

Punisher looks great too. I've been tempted to pick one up, but the money is just never there.

Yeah the Sentinel Exc. is my favorite piece right now. It will be put to the test when the Maul bust arrives though.

Pls don't keep mentioning the beauty of the sentinel statue.

I cancelled my exclusive order due to a financial problem at that time, and I am on the wait list for long now but I have no hope to own it anymore :monkey2 :monkey2

Optimus, very nice pics and congrats for both items.

Yep, the sentinel is very impressive. These pieces just keep getting more and more impressive though. I don't think anyone really realizes how huge the Hulk vs. Spidey truly is.

When I opened the X-men box and saw the Sentinels head i though; OMG!!! :monkey1 This is going to be huge! None of the pictures i have seen does this piece justice. You just have to see it in person to get it.

Now, if only the good Doctor would come for a housecall.:monkey5

Yes, the X-men VS diorama... wew! I was close to canceling it a couple of times... Glad I didn't! Did any of you turned nuts yet because of the constant blinking lights? The light up feature is fantastic, but I can't imagine anyone having the diorama turned on constantly. Still the lights add so much to the piece, I couldn't imagine owning the non-exclusive version.

Impressive doesn't cover how cool this piece is. Astonishing X-men is one of the few monthlies I pick up nowadays. This statue is straight out amazing and after you read the comic you appreciate it a bit more. It'll also make you wish for the next 2 so you can get a full Sentinel set.

I don't think many realize the size of Hulk Vs Spidey either. The dimensions are massive. MASSIVE!!!!

14” H (356mm)x 17” W (432mm) x 20” D (508mm)...the diameter is what kills you here...at 20" most display cases/shelves are going to be obsolete. Not many people are thinking about this right now. :monkey1

At least is supposed to be less heavy than Doom PF at 20lb approx. instead of Doom's 30lb. :emperor

wookilar8 said:
I'm actually scared to think about where I'm puting the Hulk vs. Spidey statue, let alone two of them! Lol!:google

Same here. I'll probably rotate my Hulks to throw people off that come and visit. "Wasn't that thing green? I think the paint may be fading out...you got ripped off!" :lol

And you know what? today IS a good day...is my birthday! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Thanks man...last day of class for the semester as well. Had exams today but I should be good.

Dancing wookies for me today! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

SolidLiquidFox said:
Thanks man...last day of class for the semester as well. Had exams today but I should be good.

Dancing wookies for me today! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I don't miss those days. School and work full time wasn't my favorite year and a half. Now I get to sit at my desk and fool around on a message board in between getting work done :D

Back