Tons of Marvel Movie News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly crap thats alot of movies....lets hope Marvel isnt just pushing out crap for a quick buck....That would be great to have a library of good,if not great, Marvel movies....

As far as SS is concerned, crappy movie or not, we can get great products from them.

ant man? I'm a little nervous. Sounds like they are trying to capitalize on the whole comic book to movie thing quick before the bloom is off the rose.

Hopefully we'll get some good fims though.

Wow their are alot of talent attached to these movies. Let's just hope they don't get made just for the sake of making them. As of late the quality of their movies are slipping....Elektra & F4 to name just two. While they're fun to watch, they were not as good as Spidey or X-men movies.

There are at least a few talented people involved in some of these projects. I have some hope.

At least, as King pointed out, even if the movies stink--the Sideshow products based on the movies will be great!

Even Ant Man!!

antman0011ml.jpg

I just saw that X-men clip on Jay Leno...I don't know man. I just don't know.

The Sentinel's head looked like a robot from the original Battlestar Galactica.

Iron Man has been in development for many years, I'm much happier with Favreau than Cassavettes, that's for sure. And a lot of those writers are pretty good. Edgar Wright of Shaun of the Dead on Ant-man sounds the most interesting, although probably going in a comedic direction. None of the attached talent makes me cringe like Brett Ratner.

this is fantastic. ive been hoping for a new capatain america movie since i watched the old crappy ones when i was younger. IMO the ideal writer/ director for a marvel movie would be kevin smith. he seems like someone that would make a movie for the fans. i dont remember how much he was involved with daredevil, but since daredevil was one of my favorite books as a kid i liked the movie anyways. the only movie i am really scared of seeing is the ghost rider because i cant stand nicholas cage anymore.

:chew :chew

Nick Cage as Ghost Rider...I am still not digging it. But Captain America and Iron Man should be pretty good quality considering the people involved with it. Is the Incredible Hulk going to be a sequal to the first Hulk movie or a brand new line like Batman Begins?
Speaking of Daredevil, why hasn't sideshow made a PF or a comiquette yet. The movie wasn't all that great but the character and the costume were pretty decent.

Just read that there's a pretty good chance that they will be bringing the Silver Surfer into Fantastic Four Two.

(Or is that Fantastic 42?)

That's actually good news because having the same evil villian again is going to be boring. Galatus would make an awesome new Villian, but how they are going to pull it off, I don't know.

great news indeed. i just hope Hulk 2 and Fantastic 4 pt 2 gets better. Ant man??? I don't know if alot of poeple, specially kids now days know of hm. I'm digging the Capt. America and Iron Man though. Well, i just hope its ot another "Let's finish it up so we can make money out off these people" movie.:monkey4

Greetings, all!
That would have to be Fantastic 4 II, or maybe we should just consider the first one a rough cut prequel since it essentially sucked and was hardly "fantastic". I am a huge FF fan, but was very dissapointed with the film, and even fell asleep while watching on my home theater. I cringe at the thought of one of my favorite comics looking bad on film yet once again. I really think it boils down to story, story, story and direction. We all know that the world of CG FX can reproduce whatever a good director can imagine. In my perfect world we would have the Fantastic 4 @ thier cosmic best co starring the Silver Surfer & Galactus, of course directed by Peter Jackson (we all know he has vision...)
Best,

im glad these are coming out. im excited about the punisher 2 the most. i hope they continue the gritty atmosphere from the comics. hulk 2 should be day and night over the first one, but it all depends on the director.

~~because wolverine is my favorite character besides capt. america, i wonder how the movie is gonna be. will they tie it into the x-men movies?? or do you think they will go with the prequel route??

hairlesswookiee said:
~~because wolverine is my favorite character besides capt. america, i wonder how the movie is gonna be. will they tie it into the x-men movies?? or do you think they will go with the prequel route??

Are you talking about the Wolverine movie? If so, then a prequel would make more sense.

snowtrooper1966 said:
In my perfect world we would have the Fantastic 4 @ thier cosmic best co starring the Silver Surfer & Galactus, of course directed by Peter Jackson (we all know he has vision...)

That would be pretty amazing, but highly unlikely because as far as I know Peter isn't into comics, but I may be wrong.

Back