So...when exactly are we getting Anakin??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGouse0498

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, guys, another newsletter has come and gone, and still no mention of Anakin Skywalker in the "Coming in 30 Days" list. When exactly are we going to be seeing him arrive at our doorsteps. I know I received my Luke exactly one month (give or take a day or two) after receiving the "Processing Soon" e-mail.

At this rate, Anakin won't be showing up until the final days of May or even into June. And we're supposed to be getting Obi-Wan, Kit, and possibly Han in June as well??? What's going on here?! Everything getting pushed back again, or are we gonna get nailed hard in June?

I would guess he will be still around Mid-May. Don't know though. He can't slip much further or he'll be real close to the Vader that's being ordered now.

jlcmsu said:
I would guess he will be still around Mid-May. Don't know though. He can't slip much further or he'll be real close to the Vader that's being ordered now.

Do you mean charged in mid-May or actually shipping in mid-May?

My only Sideshow purchase so far has been Luke, so I'm projecting based on that experience. It just seems that the window is rapidly closing up on Anakin being a true May release.

He can't come soon enough, although I still don't understand the exclusive holo Sidious? You never see that in the movie. Weird. :monkey1

Besides, the "30 days" section of the newsletter has never been that reliable in listing all of the items planned within that month time frame. :monkey3

Protozaius said:
Besides, the "30 days" section of the newsletter has never been that reliable in listing all of the items planned within that month time frame. :monkey3

Yes,....yes...to Protozaius you listen.... :D

It will come in May...even if it's near the end.. still May. At least I think so.

I just called Sideshow and spoke with Amy. Really sweet girl. Helpful and very personable BTW. :)

She said that it looks like Anakin will be similar to Luke where it will be the tail-end of May but into the first week of June. Basically, the exclusives in May and the regulars in June.

She also said that it doesn't mean that the other 12 inch figures will be affected by Anakin's delay because they don't necessarily impact each other in terms of delays.

So...looks like Luke will stay lonely for another month or so. I'm just glad I scored the exclusive this time around, so I should get mine earlier than I got Luke.

I have to say that I can't wait for Anakin and the rest of them to start shipping. After receiving Luke, long arms and all, I loved the figure and am looking forward to the arrival of the others.

Anakin looks sharp but I think that Obi-Wan is the best looking one of the bunch so far. He's pretty much perfect.

Interesting news, thanks. Based on seeing the Sith Anakin version, it does look like that SS reworked the headsculpt slightly to help better resemble H.C.

Can't wait for this one - really looking forward to Obi Wan, he looks fantastic. One cool thing of getting these exclusives, you get them earlier!

:chew:emperor --------- Sorry, I've seen this dancing Chewie soo much, had to torch him...!

I should be getting my Luke tomorrow but I doubt I'll get Anakin until late June at the earliest.

I'm personally keeping my digits crossed that my Exclusive Wait list order will be filled. It was agony waiting for BBTS to get their shipment of Jedi Luke, and I have Anakin, Obi-Wan AND Aragorn ordered through them! Why oh why did I forget I had an account with SS? (Bashes head off nearest wall):confused:

I'm really hoping to get the "In our warehouse in 20-25 days" email by Friday.....I can't wait for this :chew

Jedi_Mike said:
I'm really hoping to get the "In our warehouse in 20-25 days" email by Friday.....I can't wait for this :chew

If we get the e-mail today, this pushes Anakin into late May/early June. They already have 2 figures and possibly a third scheduled for June. Does this push the schedule back significantly? I would have thought if Anakin was coming in May, we would have gotten an e-mail by now. I am so impatient. I want these figures bad.

Back