Call it begging if you will

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
But it's more like a plea.

I am supposed to be taking a 2 hour trip to PA Friday morning. Then going straight to DC to deliver what I'm picking up in PA. That's a good 5 hour trip with no traffic. I'm going to try to talk to my boss to let me come back to work and then go to DC but he can be funny about these things. So I may be forced to miss the non-attendee POP:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

If anyone here is going and isn't getting the Sith Ani, could you please just pre-order it and ship it to me after the show (getting fully reimbursed of course)? If I can talk my boss into letting me come back, you can just cancel. If not, you'll have a new best friend:D

Darth Loki said:
If anyone here is going and isn't getting the Sith Ani, could you please just pre-order it and ship it to me after the show (getting fully reimbursed of course)? D

Hopefully (This is a big hopefully) I may be able to help you. The reason I say this is I have placed orders with Forbidden Planet and Play.com. Both websites were advertising this figure. I tried to order 2 from FP and have just ordered one from Play.com. First of all, I suggest you try Play.com as well. You will find Anakin in the gadgets section or if you type him in the keysearch.

Im not sure if these orders will get fulfilled as a lot of companies get promised certain allocations but then end up with little or none. Should all go well, I will have at least 2 (im also going for the non-attendee pre-order) so would be able to sell you one if needs be. As I said, this is a very LONG shot but if It comes off, you can have one if you need one when the time comes.

Regards, Gary

Thanks guys. The level of sincerity to an absolute stranger is amazing. But I got to take my 5 hour trip today and get it out of the way so it should be smooth sailing tomorrow. As long as I'm able to get through in time that is.

Darth Loki said:
Thanks guys. The level of sincerity to an absolute stranger is amazing. But I got to take my 5 hour trip today and get it out of the way so it should be smooth sailing tomorrow. As long as I'm able to get through in time that is.

Good luck! It's going to be tough getting one tomorrow, I think--but at least you'll be at a computer to try! I hope you get your order in!

I'm going to have to eat lunch early because the closer it gets to 1pm, the more nervous I'm going to get. And if I end up not getting one, I don't think I'll want to eat.

WTF?! Play.com doesn't deliver to the US? it doesn't list it in the "country" section of the checkout!

also does anyone have a link to Sith Ani at Forbidden Planat? can't find it there. thanks

Last edited:
Yeah, I've got things all ready for tomorrow... I work until 11:30, go to lunch until 1 pm.. at which time I will return to work and order my Anakin. Then I have to sit there until 4, and then I can go home...

Now whether I sit there, happy and confident in my Anakin snatching skills... Or if I end up sulking and ticked off that I am not fast enough.... remains to be seen... :eek:

Thanks, I'm guessing we'll get ours on the same day, but who knows with Fed Ex. Of course that's 4 days after everyone else but it'll be worth it.

Darth Loki said:
Thanks, I'm guessing we'll get ours on the same day, but who knows with Fed Ex. Of course that's 4 days after everyone else but it'll be worth it.

Yeah, provided Fed Ex does not try to claim "signature required" on this one too LOL. I had to take the day off work to get my PF Obi-Wan. I fax in a release to SS for any orders over 100 dollars now. Fortunitly the 12" are well below that price so I only have to do it for my PF's.

I save myself the hassle and just have everything delivered to work. I think it makes some people jealous but F them. I work hard for my stuff.

Darth Loki said:
I save myself the hassle and just have everything delivered to work. I think it makes some people jealous but F them. I work hard for my stuff.

That's exactly what I would do if my office had anyone who manned the front desk so they could let the guy in. Ever since the sales team moved to another building we have had no one up there. I guess I could sit outside all day at work and wait LOL

Back