• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for HT Guardian Predator trade for HT Predator 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marisinacc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Fellows,

I have a couple of Hot Toys Predator 1 new in original unopened condition. I'm looking to trade one of them for one HT Guardian Predator.

I know I'm new here so I'll be sending my figure first, but I'll accept a trade only with a member with good feedback or long activity in the boards, just in case.

If you have any inquiries or questions please post or pm me.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Are those the the Ex. Versions with the extra battle-damaged bio?

The Ex version of Predator 1 included a clean helmet. Mine is the Predator 1 non Exclusive Version.

If you decide to sell your Pred 1, let me know. If it's for trade only, I can also buy a HT Guardian Pred here locally then we can trade. Thanks!

Last edited:
There's a lot of HT Guardian Pred here. Let me know if you want a trade for your HT Predator 1 so that I could buy it then we can trade.

Still looking for one :)

I wanted to avoid going through the ebay thing but I'm afraid I won't have other option.

I might do this. I have a brand new and unopened Guardian Predator. PM me your address so I can get a shipping quote.

Thanks.

Back