Sideshow Sandtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Imagine it. It could work, right? :) Just part out the Joe stuff.

100067_press12-001.jpg

Joe Weapons Cache Dio

Fantastic idea!!, never even knew that environment existed
Looks like you might be able to put it on the step of/ or beside Han's carbonite dio(with the Han slab removed) and have an instant back wall/interior.

Last edited:
I don't keep up with Joe's, but those Desert Cobra's look pretty cool. Any word on if they're releasing Cobra Vipers? I'd probably pick up on of those

It could... but only after it gets placed on the GC status (at least)...

To quote Han: "Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that..." :lol

Fantastic idea!!, never even knew that environment existed
Looks like you might be able to put it on the step of/ or beside Han's carbonite dio(with the Han slab removed) and have an instant back wall/interior.

That's a great idea. :clap I'm still trying to work the Carbonite dio into the display. :( Not having much success because it's too tall.

Hey Rook, You gonna get a free Dio for helping out the sales...

:goodpost: From your lips to Sideshow's ears. :yess:

I would rather hope for a plain sand base, large enough to accomodate 4-5 figures for recreation of a "Sandtrooper Diorama" .

A 1:6 escape pod for the Droids would be too much to ask for.

I'd rather see general backdrop + floor environments, like Hoth Base, Death Star, and Cloud City. The backdrops should be wide enough to accommodate at least 3 figures or 2 figures lightsaber dueling. Hmm, make it wide enough to fit 4 figures side-by-side to be safe. Better yet, make it interlocking so we can make it as wide as necessary for our display. Each piece can be wide enough for one or two figures. Oh yeah, don't forget these should be made in high quality plastic. ;)

I'd rather see general backdrop + floor environments, like Hoth Base, Death Star, and Cloud City. The backdrops should be wide enough to accommodate at least 3 figures or 2 figures lightsaber dueling. Hmm, make it wide enough to fit 4 figures side-by-side to be safe. Better yet, make it interlocking so we can make it as wide as necessary for our display. Each piece can be wide enough for one or two figures. Oh yeah, don't forget these should be made in high quality plastic. ;)

Yes, no polystone, thanks. Don't feel like paying $300 for it.

:lecture I like the idea.

The force is stong in this one!

Back