Sith Anakin Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be getting this for sure and maybe the medicom if it's Darth Maul. I don't think this was any kind of a shock but I'm very happy with the choice.

I'm thrilled with that choice because while it would be cool to get one, I won't be crushed if I don't. I wonder what the secret figure is?

I just about had a little heart attack when I saw Darth Vader.. then I saw sith apprentace and went.. ok, thats what we were expecting.

I am soooo down for a Darth! Sith Eyes Anakin is a must have... I'm going to have a itchy mouse hand on the non-attendee ordering day.. Gotta be fast...:google

I also am very very excited about a new dead and Freddy... I'm gonna need a bigger wallet.

AmanaMatt said:
Yes, marking him as Darth Vader is sweet - that always suprised me in Ep III - always assumed he was Vader when in costume!

I just can't make myself call him Darth Vader until he is actually IN the suit.

DarkArtist81 said:
I am soooo down for a Darth! Sith Eyes Anakin is a must have... I'm going to have a itchy mouse hand on the non-attendee ordering day.. Gotta be fast...:google

I also am very very excited about a new dead and Freddy... I'm gonna need a bigger wallet.

And a faster internet connection. All of those are going to be hard non-attendee pre-orders. Anakin maybe not so bad (I'm guessing more than 10% is going to be held back. Maybe 1000 non attendee and 2000 or 3000 attendee?)

tomandshell said:
I'm pleased that he will be marketed as Darth Vader, as I had hoped.

I'm gonna pose him like when he is walking into the Temple with the 501st to match my auto.

Buttmunch said:
And a faster internet connection. All of those are going to be hard non-attendee pre-orders. Anakin maybe not so bad (I'm guessing more than 10% is going to be held back. Maybe 1000 non attendee and 2000 or 3000 attendee?)

yeah....It's gonna be rough... especially for the dead... But I guess there is always ebay... Or the wait list.

I will find a way, though. I missed zero... Don't want to miss the next one.:sick

I should probably make a deal with someone who is going, but not wanting a Dead figure.. like Paypal him the money or something before the show and have him pick it up. It would be paid for under his account, therefore enabling him to pick it up with his ID and ship it to me.... hmmm... that might actually be a good idea...

Well,

That's one that I definitely do want but probably won't be able too!!! Good luck to all...I wonder what his edition size will be?

Brad

I wonder what the Seventh SDCC Exclusive is?

So, this was kind of an odd name, Anakin as Darth Vader, so it is just going to be a Sith Eyes Anakin right? This figure as just Darth Vader could be placed for several different places, not just Mustafar as we were expecting.

drbrad1975 said:
Well,

That's one that I definitely do want but probably won't be able too!!! Good luck to all...I wonder what his edition size will be?

Brad

I don't know but I am sure they will run out one person before I order it.

Back