Sym-Bionic Titan - Cartoon Network Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I just saw a promo for this and it looks amazing, directed and produced by Genndy Tartakovsky of Samurai Jack and Original Clone Wars fame. I love Genndy's cartoons and animation style, I'm really looking forward to this, gives me a big Voltron vibe!

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HrCIkDQ6qHQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HrCIkDQ6qHQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0XeUPgg_mo8?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0XeUPgg_mo8?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Not fond of the style (CGI and traditional animation mixed together always looks off to me), but it's pretty much a guarantee that this will :rock.

I was wondering if you'd catch that, ill. I saw the commercial during last night's Venture Brothers. :rock

Dude, for a good 10 minutes I was like, "**** Venture Bros", I must've watched that promo like 20 times and was looking for info on it!

I haven't been feeling Venture Brothers as much lately, but Sym-Bionic Titan looks freaking sweet!

I haven't been feeling Venture Brothers as much lately, but Sym-Bionic Titan looks freaking sweet!
Oh I still LOVE the Venture Bros., just hated that we had to wait so long for the second half of season 4. Very much looking forward to this though!

I am pumped, love the art direction. Samurai Jack was great, OG CW too.
:lecture :exactly: :hi5:

Don't forget Sym-Bionic Titan starts this Friday guys!

1. Oh I still LOVE the Venture Bros., just hated that we had to wait so long for the second half of season 4. Very much looking forward to this though!

2. Don't forget Sym-Bionic Titan starts this Friday guys!

1. That wait kills me the most. My short attention span makes that hard. :monkey2

2. Already got my DVR set to record the series. :yess:

1. That wait kills me the most. My short attention span makes that hard. :monkey2

1. I just hated not knowing when the freakin' season is gonna start back up again. Twitter has helped with that though.

2. I set mine within minutes of viewing the promo last night.

Waller, I saw the same bumper during Venture Brothers and really didn't pay any attention to it until they mentioned Genndy Tartakovsky. From Dexter's Lab to Samurai Jack, Clone Wars and now this, Genndy hasn't done a bad show and this looks like another home run. I already have the DVR set for this Friday. Too bad we never got a conclusion to Samurai Jack.

I heard that Genndy had some falling out with Cartoon Network like 5 years ago and then next you hear he's doing the sequel to Dark Crystal. Didn't see this show coming at all.

Looks awesome! :rock Sucks they don't show stuff like that over here :monkey2

One step closer to moving stateside :lecture

That's not the only short thing that kills it for you :lol

Waller, I saw the same bumper during Venture Brothers and really didn't pay any attention to it until they mentioned Genndy Tartakovsky. From Dexter's Lab to Samurai Jack, Clone Wars and now this, Genndy hasn't done a bad show and this looks like another home run. I already have the DVR set for this Friday. Too bad we never got a conclusion to Samurai Jack.
Seeing Genndy's name is what immediately got me interested in this, I've loved all of his animation work.

What!? Please elaborate.

What!? Please elaborate.

I think IF is dreaming since he knows how cool America is. :flag

dreams.jpg

Wow man, saw the show tonight...rad. Nice to see his direction hasn't missed a step. Exciting action scenes, good comedic chemistry between the main characters, and the art design...whoa momma! Battle of the Planets, Voltron, Rick Hunter, Big O, tons of anime I don't even recognize and POW you get SBT. Looks great in HD, love the design of the mech and totally want toys. This guy is the master at 2D animation, and oh yeah the Clone Wars was on too. Blown away fellas, where is my action figures of the Titan?

Back