Hi there ! I'm in, Bub !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolverine_X-Men

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So let's start from the beginning.

My name is David, I live in Belgium and I'm born in '86. My first favorite Hero was Batman, so I'm the kind of guy who will say that Burton's Batman are the Best ! I grew up with these movies and the animated series.

But one day, for the Carnival, I've ordered from someone to bring me a Batman's mask but instead of that it was the mask of Wolverine. I didn't know at that time who he was.

Untill I see X-Men the animated series. You may know or not, but in Europe and specially in my town, it wasn't easy at all to find Comics or anything else in common with the Marvel Universe. [Now with my iPad and the Marvel App, I can read Wolverine (Origins, Old Man Logan), X-Force, Hulk (Planet, World War), .... But still a lot of things to catch up :lol]

Everything came better and better with the internet and when movies like Blade and X-Men hit the theaters between 1999 and 2000.

After that, I've start Collect figurines from Neca, Mc Farlane, Hasbro, etc...

Since The Dark Knight, I saw something who was not a toy, something very close from looking real. It was the Dark Knight from Hot Toys, and I bought it.

Then came my favorite; Wolverine from the movie Origins.

And now I can't stop !!!

I found this website last year, I come here everyday, untill today I woke up and I said: "Hey, why I don't register ?"

So here I am and I hope to be part of your great community !

Wolverine_X-Men

Last edited:
Back